Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This complete Counselling Bundle contains 4 comprehensive training courses all focusing on different fields of counselling and therapy. Designed for aspiring professionals, students and professionals who are new to the field, it contains case studies and exercises that learners of all levels can easily get into.
Through this counselling bundle course, you’ll gain theoretical and practical knowledge of child counselling, bereavement counselling, depression counselling and psychotherapy, exploring their key models, theories and approaches. You’ll also be taken through the fundamental steps of conducting your first therapy session, including group, family and individual counselling.
Fast track your career today online and develop fundamental industry skills, complete with certification!
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the models and theories of psychotherapy
- Learn about the role and responsibilities of a child counsellor
- Understand how to diagnose depression and conduct your first therapy session
- Gain a solid understanding of common mental health issues in the UK
- Identify the key stages of bereavement and know how to explain death to children
- Know how to promote adult, adolescent and child mental health awareness
- Develop essential counselling skills, from active listening to empathy
- Understand the psychology of growth and development in children
- Learn how to treat a range of eating disorders, addictions and personality disorders
- Earn a formal online qualification to kickstart your career in counselling
Key Features Of Counselling Bundle Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Child & Adolescent Counselling Course
This course is ideal for those looking to work as a Child Counsellor, or those who work with children in a teaching, health and social care setting. It covers the psychology of growth and development, therapeutic outcomes, and professional skills and requirements.
Bereavement & Grief Counselling
Everyone experiences grief differently, in their own personal way, but often we need the help of an experienced professional to get us through dark times. In this Bereavement & Grief Counselling course, you will learn about the stages of bereavement, exploring the role of a Bereavement Counsellor in detail.
Depression is the most common mental health disorder in the UK, with as many as 1 in 4 people experiencing a mental health issue each year. This course teaches all the skills required to become a successful Depression Counsellor, covering the signs and causes of depression, including bipolar disorder, bereavement grief and creativity depression.
Learn the fundamentals of psychotherapy and take steps to start your own psychotherapy business, with this introductory training course. This course provides practical and theoretical knowledge of different types of psychotherapy, with guidance on how to conduct your first psychotherapy session.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This in-depth training course is a must for aspiring counsellor or those looking to start a career in a similar role. This includes the following professions:
- Child Counsellor
- Child Psychotherapist
- Child & Adolescent Psychologist
- Aspiring professionals
- Psychology students
- Counselling professionals who are new to their role
- Health & Social care professionals
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Tracey Fuller asked:
I am interested in a career change often thought about counselling, would this course give me enough insight to ensure or encourage me to continue ?
Dear Tracey, Thank you for your question. We believe that this course will give you necessary insights to enhance your skills and add value to your CV. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.