Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Counselling Diploma – Level 3 (USA Standards)
Learn the Secrets to helping other people
Counselling has a huge impact on people’s lives, whether its marriage counselling, mental health counselling or rehabilitation counselling, it facilitates change and growth in people. An individual can benefit hugely from working through their problems and concerns with a counsellor, who has the right approach and adequate knowledge to guide them to a happier life. With our Counselling Diploma (USA Standards), you can become an agent of change and have a positive influence on the lives of many.
To become a successful Counsellor it is important to understand the history of counselling and psychotherapy, to understand the ethical and legal issued that surround it and to understand the various techniques that are used while counselling someone, matters which are all dealt with on this course. Counselling is an excellent career choice because of its high demand and the fact that you can carry it out from your own home, during the hours you prefer. In addition, you could go on to become a Clinical Psychologist, a Family Support Worker, a Life Coach or a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, working either from home or within a professional setting
There are different levels at which counselling can be studied, and this course is perfect for anyone who has completed the Level 2 course in Counselling successfully and would like to continue developing their knowledge further. As well as this, it would suit any individual with a sound educational background or with some prior experience or knowledge of a related subject. Learners are able to study in their own home at their own pace, as we will deliver expert teaching straight to you. Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Some of the benefits of the course include:
- Understanding the differences between the modes of complimentary therapy given to those interested in discussion therapy
- How to gather information and conduct research
- Develop efficient counselling abilities and learn how to interact effectively and professionally with outside organizations
- Discover ways to enhance effective communication with your client
- Learn to understand client preferences without engagement from others
- A great awareness of the dimensions of setting up a private business and how to achieve their duty as a counsellor
- How to properly facilitate and structure client appointments and facilitate reports as well as client progress
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Counselling Diploma – Level 3 (USA Standards)
1. THE HISTORY OF COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
- The History of Counseling and Psychothera
2. THE ROLE OF THE PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR PROCESS
- The role of the Professional Counselor
- The Process of Counseling
3. COUNSELING THEORETICAL APPROACHES TECHNIQUES - PART ONE
- Counseling Theoretical Approaches Techniques – Part One
- Counseling Theoretical Approaches Techniques – Part two
4. WHAT ARE ETHICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES IN COUNSELING?
- What are Ethical and Legal Issues in Counseling?
5. THE HUMAN GROWTH AND THE DEVELOPMENT IN COUNSELING
- The Human Growth and the Development in Counseling
6. SCHOOL COUNSELING TECHNIQUES
- School Counseling Techniques
7. OVERVIEW OF MENTAL HEALTH, SUBSTANCE ABUSE & REHABILITATION COUNSELING
- Overview of Mental Health, Substance Abuse & Rehabilitation Counseling
8. IDENTIFYING SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ELEMENTS OF COUNSELING
- Identifying Social and Cultural Elements of Counseling
9. FAMILY, MARRIAGE AND CAREER COUNSELING
- Family Counseling and Marriage
- What is Career Counseling?
10. DEFINITION OF GROUP COUNSELING
- Definition of Group Counseling
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Counselling Diploma – Level 3 (USA Standards) by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for candidates who have already obtained a recognised qualification in counselling abilities and prefer to:
- Be prepared for work as a certified counsellor in a professional environment
- Learn more about counseling ethics, theory, and mental health
- Take the next stage in training to be a counsellor
- This course is available to all students of all academic backgrounds, but a sound educational background would be an advantage
- Students must be ages 17 or above to join the qualification
- Plus, a basic understanding of the English language, ICT, numeracy, and literacy are essential to attend this course
This qualification opens up many career paths for you, including:
- Teaching Assistant
- Government Support Services
- Residential Services
- Community Organizations
- Family Support
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What does IAP accredited mean? What do the letters IAP stand for?
Dear Mary Thank you for your query. The iAP quality mark stands for international awards for professionals and an accreditation that has set the benchmark for educational online teaching institutions. iAP awards globally recognised certifications that give learners the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge required to gain employment in their desired fields. The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.