Add to basket or enquire
With this innovative QLS Level 6 and CPD QS Accredited Counselling Skills Training course, you'll learn effective communication skills, wise perspectives, and how transformational development can be made to people's beliefs, behaviours, careers, attitudes, and daily interactions. Whether you want to start your career in Counselling or looking to update your existing skills by learning a psychology-based Counselling approach, this course will help to reach your goal. You will learn the knowledge and skills that can help you to start a meaningful and rewarding career in the relative field.
The course covers the time-proven theories that explain many Counselling approaches, including cognitive-behavioural and person-centred approaches. Throughout the Counselling Skills Training course, you will understand the standard psychological principles and communication skills in all outstanding Counselling relationships. Students learn how Counselling Skills Training can be applied in various situations, such as relationships, managing transitions, stressful situations, and self-regulation.
The course is designed by industry experts to ensure you gain all the knowledge and skills required before starting your career in the field. Enrol in this course if you want to start your career in Counselling.
Learning Outcome of Counselling Skills Training course
- Understand the concept of Counselling and Counsellors
- Learn the theories and models
- Awareness of yourself and the capability to build collaborative relationships
- Learn about legal, cultural and ethical issues
- Understand different forms of Psychotherapy
- How to help the client in crisis and crisis intervention
- Learn about low-intensity CBT treatment
- Learn the medication and therapy in the treatment of mental illness
- Learn communication skills and empathy
- Tips for starting a career
Meet the Endorsement
The Quality Licence Scheme has been designed specifically to recognise high-quality courses. This course materials are recognised by Quality Licence Scheme (QLS) Level 6 which ensures the deep research and quality resource allocation behind the development phase of the course. In addition, the QLS certificate enriches your CV and recognises your quality study on the relevant subject.
Meet the Accreditation
CPD Quality Standards (CPD QS) accreditation assures the Counselling Skills Training course training and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and upto date. Moreover, a certificate from the CPD QS accreditation will boost your career development and improve your CV.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium QLS-endorsed Counselling Skills Training course. Get the help you need and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course.
What benefits will you receive once you enrol in our comprehensive Counselling Skills Training course from One Education? Learn here!
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon completing the course
- Learning materials of our course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort.
- Get 24/7 access to all course content for an entire year.
- Complete the course at your own pace and time.
- Each student gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday).
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our course.
This masterclass online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then this is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the course:
- Module 01: Counselling and Counsellors
- Module 02: Theories and Models of Counselling (Part 1)
- Module 03: Theories and Models of Counselling (Part 2)
- Module 04: Legal, Cultural and Ethical Issues in Professional Counselling
- Module 05: Forms of Psychotherapy
- Module 06: Engaging and Assessing the Patients
- Module 07: Helping the Client in Crisis
- Module 08: Crisis Intervention
- Module 09: Low Intensity CBT Treatment
- Module 10: Medication and Therapy in the Treatment of Mental Illness
- Module 11: Communication Skills and Empathy in Counselling
How is the course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you can claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
After successfully completing the course, learners can achieve an IPHM-accredited PDF certificate.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the course, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Please note that learners outside the UK must pay a £10 postage charge.
Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this course, you will also qualify for a CPD QS Accredited Certificate from One Education as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our course. Explore jobs such as:
- Counselling Specialist
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Licensed Therapist
- Counselling Services Coordinator
- Professional Counsellor
- Clinical Counsellor
- Crisis Counselling Manager
- Mental Wellness Coach
- Guidance Counsellor
- Family Counsellor
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.