Add to basket or enquire
Our Counselling and Psychotherapy Level 3 course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
We all find life a struggle sometimes, and there can be times when we feel we need to make changes in the ways that we think, feel, behave and relate to others. We can feel down or anxious, or angry and resentful, and not really understand why. At times like these talking to an experienced professional can really make a difference.
This course is designed for you if you are interested in working with people who struggle with mental health issues and day-to-day challenges.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This course doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
Meet the Accreditation
The CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) assure the Counselling and Psychotherapy Course training and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and upto date.
Why People Enrol this Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Learning materials of our course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all course content for a full year
- Complete the course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our course
This course is designed with the following modules:
Introduction to the course
- About the Instructor
- About the Course
- What is Psychotherapy?
- A Short Historical Introduction
- Psychology, Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Where do Psychotherapists work?
Starting Psychotherapy Practice
- Who Can Benefit from Psychotherapy?
- Short-Term Vs Long-Term Therapy
- Therapeutic Relationship
Your Potential Clients in Therapy
- What does the First Psychotherapy Session Involve?
- Psychotherapy for Children
- Individual and Group Sessions
- Family Therapy
- Psychodynamic Approach
Different Types of Psychotherapy
- Unconscious Processes (The Unconscious Mind)
- Defense Mechanisms
- Humanistic Approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Approach (CBT)
- Face-to-face Vs ‘Online’ Psychotherapy
- How to Become an Online Psychotherapist?
- Thank You and Good Bye!
How is the Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Enrol on our course now and get started on the journey of taking your career to the next level.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a test after the course pleaseAnswer:
Dear Miriam, Thank you for contacting us. At the end of the course, you will have a mock exam and the final exam. The entire exam will be held online. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £79
QLS Endorsed Certificate
Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £79
- International: £79 + £10 (postal charge) = £89
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25