Add to basket or enquire
***Additional Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
The topic of Corporation Tax Returns is complex, and getting a good understanding in this field takes expert supervision for many aspiring professionals. Along with the basics of taxations, you also need to understand the core of HMRC and CT600 for swift and efficient completion of any task related to the Corporation Tax Returns UK!
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, bookkeeper, tax advisor, or any professional seeking expertise in the Corporation Tax Return sector, this course is an ideal choice for you all.
In our Corporation Tax Return Course, we have started from the very core of Corporation Tax Return and gradually moved to more complex topics, giving you a more apprehensive grasp in this matter. Moreover, we have discussed filing for dormant accounts, annual returns calculation, online HMRC fill-up procedure, understanding of CT600 forms, and much more in our course so that you do not lag behind in any way!
Taking our course will kick-start your career, and you will surely stand out in a crowd of candidates as the most potential one!
Highlights of The Corporation Tax Return Course
- Basic understanding of taxation
- Background of tax collections
- All-around understanding of annual return
- Step by step knowledge on company taxation
- How to fill in the online HMRC Corporation Tax Return UK
- Complete knowledge of CT600 form
- Creating files for dormant accounts
- How to register for Corporation Tax
Skills You Will Master
- Gain knowledge about taxation
- Knowledge on bookkeeping, annual return and company taxation
- Choosing the right option for taxation
- Filling in a CT600 form
- Ideas on running your own business
- 1: Introduction to The Course and You 00:58
- 2: Authentication Codes 01:37
- 3: Annual Return WAABK Ltd 08:48
- 4: Logging Into HMRC and Downloading The CT600 Form 04:51
- 5: Part 1 – Filing in The CT600 Form 01:17
- 6: Part 2 – Accounts – CT600 Form 11:28
- 7: Part 3 – Tax Computation – CT600 Form 03:07
- 8: Part 4 – Tax CT600 02:54
- 9: Part 5 – Final Review – CT600 04:34
- 10: Part 1 – Filing in The CT600 Form 04:05
- 11: Part 2 – Accounts 07:52
- 12: Part 3 Computations 02:43
- 13: Part 4 – Form CT600 01:52
- 14: Part 5 and 6 – Final Review and Declaration 03:24
- 15: Filing for A Dormant Company 14:34
- 16: Confirmation of Submission 01:58
- 17: Conclusion of Tax Accounting Certificate 05:37
- 18: How to Register for Corporation Tax 04:30
- 19: Logging Into The HMRC System to File Year 2 04:44
- 20: Year 2 Accounts Part 1 04:44
- 21: Year 2 Accounts Part 2 05:14
- 22: Year 2 Balance Sheet and Approving Accounts 07:15
- 23: Year 2 Submitting to Companies House 02:11
- 24: Year 2 Computations 11:01
- 25: Year 2 Calculation 02:55
The Corporation Tax Return Course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kick start their career relating to Corporation Tax Returns UK as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Corporation Tax Return Course into Twenty Five user-friendly modules.
Corporation Tax Return
- Introduction to The Course and You
- Authentication Codes
- Annual Return WAABK Ltd
HMRC- Company 1- FMABK Ltd
- Logging Into HMRC and Downloading The CT600 Form
- Part 1 – Filing in The CT600 Form
- Part 2 – Accounts – CT600 Form
- Part 3 – Tax Computation – CT600 Form
- Part 4 – Tax CT600
- Part 5 – Final Review – CT600
HMRC- Company 2 - FMABK Ltd
- Part 1 – Filing in The CT600 Form
- Part 2 – Accounts
- Part 3 Computations
- Part 4 – Form CT600
- Part 5 and 6 – Final Review and Declaration
Filing for A Dormant Company
- Filing for A Dormant Company
- Confirmation of Submission
Next Steps- Where to Go from Here?
Bonus Section- July 2016
- How to Register for Corporation Tax
- Logging Into The HMRC System – to File Year 2
- Year 2 Accounts Part 1
- Year 2 Accounts Part 2
- Year 2 Balance Sheet and Approving Accounts
- Year 2 Submitting to Companies House
- Year 2 Computations
- Year 2 Calculation
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have to pass an automated assessment consisting of multiple-choice/assignments. You will get instant results once you are done with this assessment. You don’t have to worry about getting failed on the assessment. You will be given an unlimited number of chances to pass yourself with the assessment. And there are no extra fees involved in retakes.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for:
- Tax adviser
- Business owner
- Taxation accountant
- Business owner
- Financial adviser
- Corporate tax manager
- Anyone who don’t have the hundreds of pounds to pay an accountant to do it for them – and want to do it themselves
- Any UK student accountants and bookkeepers who need to complete UK company tax returns
- Anyone who has a limited UK company that is dormant
This Course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
This Corporation Tax Return Course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. This course will impact your career in the following way,
- Opens career opportunities in the relevant fields
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.