Add to basket or enquire
This course provides a foundation for financial professionals to use when deciding how, when, and where to invest their funds. One of the most important parts of finance is corporate finance. When a financial manager or a finance expert refers to corporate finance, they are referring to a department that manages a company’s investment and financial decisions.
- 1: Introduction 06:40
- 2: Financing Growth 10:54
- 3: Managing Working Capital 10:45
- 4: Capital Structure 09:08
- 5: What is Leverage? 09:14
- 6: Factors for Capital Structure 06:27
- 7: Term of Funding 06:12
- 8: Risk Appetite & Corporate Strategy 07:57
- 9: Corporate Strategy with Market Condition 08:44
- 10: Cost of Equity 03:58
- 11: Implications of Capital 11:45
- 12: Return of Equity 10:55
- 13: Senior Secured Debt 05:25
Corporate finance is a collection of skills that interact with every facet of a company’s operations. It is also highly useful in our daily life whether deciding whether to buy or lease, borrow money, or make large purchases. It gives them analytic tools. Corporate finance tools can aid you in evaluating performance and making informed judgments about the worth of prospects and which to pursue as a manager or business owner. A professional manager’s expertise in corporate finance is required in order to constructively discuss concerns with colleagues and upper management. To climb any couloir, you must be well-versed in this subject. When evaluating any type of performance, including job performance, ratios are required. When evaluating the job performance of sports athletes, for example, we must use ratio analysis. Similar ratio analysis can be applied to almost any job performance, as well as corporate performance. Once we’ve analyzed a company’s historical performance, we can utilize that information to forecast future performance, which will aid us in making business decisions, whether they’re investment-related, creditor-related, or management. Corporate finance is a fantastic way to acquire, improve, and practice spreadsheet abilities in Excel or Google Sheets. This module provides step by step instructional video tutorials.
Skills You Will Master:
- Financing Growth – In this section we will see financing growth refers to a company’s use of debt, equity, and hybrid financing to enable cost-effective corporate expansion. This occurs when the financing structure’s cost and flexibility are tied to the company’s cash-flow based value and growth potential.
- Managing Working Capital – In this topic we will learn working capital is a business technique that enables organizations to make the most of their existing assets while also ensuring that they have enough cash flow to achieve their short-term goals and responsibilities.
- Capital Structure – In this section we will learn capital structure is the specific mix of debt and equity it employs to fund its overall operations and growth. Bonds and loans are examples of debt, whereas ordinary stock, preferred stock, and retained earnings are examples of equity.
- Factors for Capital Structure – In this topic we will discuss what are the factors that determine capital structure of a company.
- Term of Funding – In this section we will see term of funding is used when a company uses its own reserves to meet its financial needs, whereas finance is used when the company obtains funds from outside sources.
- Risk Appetite & Corporate Strategy – In this topic we will learn management must be able to track levels of exposure against the risk appetite statement and risk tolerances, even though a risk appetite statement defines the overall degree of risk. The level of risk associated with a plan is clarified when risk appetite and strategy are linked.
- Corporate Strategy with Market Condition – In this section we will see corporate Strategy employs a portfolio approach to strategic decision-making, examining all of a company’s businesses to determine how to maximize value creation. Business strategy, which is concerned with making strategic decisions for a specific company, is built on top of corporate strategy.
Who is this course for?
- Finance students, managers, accountants or anyone who wants to upgrade their skill in the area of accounting.
- Learn this course if you want to understand the principles and concept of costing.
- No prior accounting knowledge is necessary to learn this course.
- Basic fundamentals of Mathematics will help.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am a finance student, how much for hard copy of the certificate to be posted? is this video based lecture or text?Answer:
Hello Wesley, Thank you for your Query. We provide you with the soft copy of the course certificate which is inclusive with the course price. As per your convenience you can download the certificate. And the course has video based lectures. Thanks Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.