The Training Group
Add to basket or enquire
- 1-year nationally recognised certificate
- 2 hours and 0 minutes of engaging video training
- Video access for 8 months
- Printable wall certificate
- CPD time credit conformation
- Includes manual & other downloads
- Free weekly video refresher
- Evidence Based Training certificate
- Videos include subtitles
- CPD accredited course, showing quality material and learning.
Coronavirus and COVID-19 are all you hear about in the news these days. It is a very worrying time for everyone, so we created this course to give you accurate and useful advice to keep yourself and others safe. Following this advice really could save lives, so make sure you fully understand everything. As well as this, the more people that know this information, the more people will be kept safe.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
- Introduction to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- A Developing Situation
- How did Coronavirus start?
- Signs and symptoms of Covid 19
- Coping with stress of COVID 19
- Helping children cope
- Coronavirus and Pets
- What can you do?
- Preventing the spread of Coronavirus
- Avoid close contact
- Hand washing and Coronavirus
- Hand gels
- Cleaning a surface
- Using gloves
- Do masks work?
- Medical masks
- FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 masks
- How to apply an FFP3 mask
- Removing PPE and FFP3 masks
- Using masks correctly
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is interested in undertaking additional learning about coronavirus and how to protect yourself, friends and family from illness.
Access to a computer or mobile with a stable internet access is required for this course.
This course is a useful addition to any CV in the current climate. With many employers looking to take on new staff for COVID 19 roles now and for the future, having this training under your belt will make you more employable as well as giving employers confidence of your ability to keep yourself and others safe.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.