This course will teach you the essential copywriting elements, creating head turning headlines, writing the perfect sales copy and tweaking your message to perfection. In this course, you will learn how to write a great copy and you will be able to tell your product’s story as it deserves to be told. By taking this course now, you will have a clear understanding about effective copywriting.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Don’t you want to be able to tell your product’s story at its true potential? If that’s you, then this copywriting course is perfect for you.
This course covers:
- Essential copywriting elements
- Creating head turning headlines
- Writing the perfect sales copy
- Tweaking your message to perfection
This course is based on:
- 5 years of personal advertising experience
- Classic knowledge from the founders of copywriting (Ogilvy, Caples, Scwab)
- Updated knowledge from modern experts (Bencivenga, Makepeace, Kern, Godin)
Copywriting Masterclass Effective Writing course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - The Mindset
- Why Copywriting?
- A Mental Image
- How To Get Creative
- What Are You Really Selling?
- John Caples 14 Most Powerful Sales Appeals
- How To Make Your Product A Rockstar
- Who’s Your Prospect?
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Human Needs
Topic 2 - The Headline
- The Mission Of Your Headline
- Always Looking Out For No.1
- Curing Is Always Bigger Than Prevention
- Victor Schwab’s 10 Most Favorite Headlines
- 4 Headline Idea Starters
- David Ogilvy’s Acid Test For Headlines
- Closer And Closer To Perfection
- 16 Point Headline Checklist
- 17 Headline Idea Starters
Topic 3 - The Body Copy And The Sale
- Visualize Your Prospect
- 8 Preliminary Sales You Must Make
- Core Structure Of All Good Copy
- 17 Steps To A Sale
- 8 Crucial Qualities All Great Copy Shares
- 9 Ways To Boost Selling Power
Topic 4 - The Finishing Touches
- 18 Ways To Kiss
- 24 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- 5 Ways To Say More With Less
- How To Spot Weak Copy
- Basic Principles Of Graphic Design
- Even More Ideas And Suggestions
- Last Thoughts
Topic 5 - Resources
- PDF Summaries
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning effective copywriting.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.