College of Media and Publishing
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Many leading corporations including Arsenal FC, The BBC, British Airways, BT, Disney, John Lewis, and Vodafone use this accredited copywriting course to train their writers. And numerous individuals testify that it is practical, effective and great value for money.
You will learn the practical skills you need to become a successful, skilled and in-demand commercial writer.
We teach you to write original, persuasive and engaging content, for web pages, blogs, social media, brochures, adverts and much more!
This accredited copywriting course has been running since 2003, and has a proven track record in helping people find work, launch freelance copywriting businesses and use their new skills in the workplace.
Copywriting course key features:
- Certification: Quality Licence Scheme certificate of achievement.
- Endorsed by: The Quality Licence Scheme.
- Accredited by: CPD | EADL.
- Government registered?: Yes. UKRLP number: 10008168.
- Tutor support: Unlimited support from an expert.
- Tutor marked assignments: 20 practical, tutor marked assignments.
- Post-course help? Yes - expert copywriting careers advice when you finish.
Copywriting Course Subjects:
Each lesson on this vocational course includes a practical assignment, based on real-world copywriting.
Every assignment is personally marked and graded by your tutor, so you’ll receive expert feedback on your progress every step of the way.
- Copywriting Lesson 01: Copywriting basics
- Copywriting Lesson 02: Copy presentation
- Copywriting Lesson 03: Researching your subject
- Copywriting Lesson 04: Terminology
- Copywriting Lesson 05: Industry codes of practice
- Copywriting Lesson 06: How to write great copy
- Copywriting Lesson 07: Writing effective headlines
- Copywriting Lesson 08: Writing effective advertising content
- Copywriting Lesson 09: Writing direct mail and email
- Copywriting Lesson 10: Writing press releases
- Copywriting Lesson 11: Writing press advertisements
- Copywriting Lesson 12: Writing for sales and promotion
- Copywriting Lesson 13: Sales pitches, presentations and proposals
- Copywriting Lesson 14: Leaflets and brochures
- Copywriting Lesson 15: Writing content for SEO
- Copywriting Lesson 16: Using social media and blogs
- Copywriting Lesson 17: Pay per click ads
- Copywriting Lesson 18: Newsletters
- Copywriting Lesson 19: Brand names and sales presentations
- Copywriting Lesson Lesson 20: Finding work and developing your career
*** If you enquire about this course, please check your SPAM folder for the course information email. ***
You will learn how to write original, persuasive and engaging copy that gets results.
There is a strong demand for certified copywriters these days. Most organisations need people who can write effective copy for:
- Webpages, blogs and social media.
- Advertisements, brochures, leaflets and sales presentations.
- Direct mail and emails.
- SEO articles and pay per click ads.
- Press releases and advertising features.
Our copywriting course teaches you how to handle all of these projects and more, so you feel confident marketing yourself to potential clients.
Successful copywriting course graduate, Jonathan Green, thought the course content was perfect.
It related to his current job role, so he could immediately apply what he was learning, to his everyday work.
You will learn how to present your copy professionally, conduct effective research and comply with all the relevant codes of practice governing advertising.
You will also benefit from unlimited, personal support every step of the way from our experienced tutors.
Another copywriting course learner, Matt McAdam, who took the course with us earlier this year, told us: “The tutor support went above and beyond.” Matt was also impressed at how “varied and in depth” the course content was.
If you enjoy writing, then becoming a copywriter is a great way to earn good money and express your creativity.
Copywriting course certificate and diploma
This copywriting course has been independently endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. So at the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the Units the learner has completed as part of the course).
In addition, you will receive the accredited CMP Diploma in copywriting, which is recognised in the UK and beyond. It proves you are a qualified copywriter.
These awards will enable you to apply for copywriting jobs, find freelance work, or use your new skills in the workplace.
Copywriting course tutor - Justine Holman
Our copywriting course tutor is Justine Holman, a professional copywriter and copywriting consultant.
She has written copy for many publications, including Elle, The Express, Chat, Women's Weekly, TV Times and Just 17.
Justine has also trained staff members from organisations including Dominos Pizza, ITN, The Times and Waitrose.
She will mentor you, mark your assignments, and give you expert advice. Justine is often praised for her friendly, approachable and encouraging manner.
Help when you finish - Post-course careers advice
This copywriting course has a proven track record in helping people find work and establish themselves as successful freelance copywriters.
We give advice on which agencies to join, how to market yourself correctly, and we also help you to devise a step by step plan to help you find clients.
We also provide assistance in helping you with your CV, covering letters and interview preparation.
Who is this course for?
Our copywriting course is for people of all ages and abilities. We've worked with:
- beginners wanting to become professional copywriters
- people who need to write effective copy, as part of their job roles
- individuals looking to improve their writing or copywriting skills
- marketing teams who need additional training
- small businesses and freelancers who want to get more clients
- experienced writers or copywriters looking to refresh or redefine their skills
Our copywriting course has been running since 2003, and has a proven track record in helping people find work, launch freelance businesses and use their new skills in the workplace.
No previous academic experience or previous qualifications are required for this copywriting course. It is available to people of all ages and abilities. The only thing we ask is that you have good written English.
This copywriting course has an excellent track record for success.
You could be:
- Using your new copywriting skills in the workplace
- Delivering high-quality content for a business or organisation.
- Building your own copywriting agency, and choosing your own hours, clients and projects.
- Earning up to £33,000 a year, or up to £40 an hour as a freelancer.