Add to basket or enquire
Learn how to write winning sales copy and boost audience engagement with the Copywriting Course. This course is endorsed by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that ensures professional, reputable certification for further education.
In this training program, you will learn how to write compelling content for marketing through step-by-step guidance. Discover how to master the art of persuasive copy and win over your clients using the power of words. Throughout this course, you will develop fundamental writing skills and copywriting skills to be able to write engaging blog posts, sales letters, and much more.
This course is designed to help learners kickstart their copywriting career and ensure successful sales for their business through SEO-friendly content. You will learn how to write punchy product descriptions and savvy social media posts. On successful completion, you will have the confidence and skills to bring your ideas to life when pitching copywriting projects.
This exclusive Copywriting Course ensures that you:
- Become familiar with all the aspects of copywriting, including the basics.
- Know how to present your copy professionally.
- Can generate creative ideas to help the client meet their goals.
- Get benefit from sufficient support every step of your way from our qualified tutors.
- Develop the fundamental skills needed to be a copywriter.
- Can produce unique concepts for individuals and businesses.
- Can come up with some of the most clever headlines on the web, write captivating contents and viral blogs.
- Understand the traits of the copywriters in the post-digital age.
- Feel confident in marketing yourself to potential clients.
Course Gate gift cards make the perfect Christmas presents for friends, leaving gifts for colleagues or little treats to lavish on loved ones. Buy this course as the best Christmas gift and send the gift card to anyone you want.
Module 1: Introduction to Copywriting
- Copywriting defined
- The elements of copywriting
- Grab their interest
- Know your benefits
- Turn features into benefits
- The most persuasive words
- Calls to action
- Productive tactics
Module 2: Creating Product Description
- Create Your Product Description
- How would you describe the product?
- What’s unique/special about this product?
- What big benefit does it provide?
- What pain does it alleviate?
- What features are included and what are the benefits of each?
Module 3: Understanding Your Customers
- Module 4: Understanding Your Customers
- Do Customer Research
- How to write attention-grabbing headlines
- Write persuasive copy
- What is Persuasion?
Module 4: The Basics of Copywriting
- Target Market
- The Problem with Being Too Vague
- USP (Unique Selling Position)
- Features and Benefits
- Headlines, Sub-headlines, and Testimonials
Module 5: Good Copy & Bad Copy
- 10 Ways to Write a Good Copy
- 7 Ways to Write a Bad Copy
- How to Focus on Your Audience
Module 6: Secrets of Copywriting
- The £1000000 Copywriting Formula
- Some famous headlines
- 5 test suggestions for copywriting
Module 7: Writing a Great Copy
- Speak to Your Audience
- Avoid Excessive Adjectives
- Be Specific
- Don’t Worry So Much about Grammar
- Keep it Simple
- Keep Layouts Simple
- Be Succinct & Edit
- Sense of Urgency – Get Them to Buy Now
- Close the Deal – Call-to-Action
Module 8: Traits of the Copywriters in the Post-Digital Age
- A Creator of Ideas
- A Master of the Craft
- A Conversationalist
- A Dealer in Emotions
- An Analog Human Being
- A Utilitarian
- An Explainer, a Clarifier
Module 9: Bringing Ideas to Life
- Success Stories of Renowned Copywriters
- Strategies to Invent and Create Ideas
- And Much More
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate by paying the accreditation fee of £88. There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Who is this course for?
This Copywriting Course is ideal for those who have an excellent grasp of the English language and a background in a related field. There are no entry requirements for taking this course, and learners of all levels are welcome to enrol. Are you a beginner who wants to kickstart your career, or are currently in a copywriting role and want to fine-tune your skills? Our specialist training will help you to develop your expertise and become a more competent writer. Those who work in marketing will also find this course beneficial, as you will learn to perfect your sales copy for social media, blog posts and other online content.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
An internationally-recognised Certificate in Copywriting will open doors for you in the following fields:
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can sit for the exam anytime i want?
Dear Emma, Good afternoon. Yes, you can seat for the exam at your convenient time, and the entire exam will be held online. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need previous experience in Copywriting to do this course??
Dear Leah, Good afternoon. The course is open to all from all academic backgrounds, and there are no specific requirements to attend this course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.