Add to basket or enquire
Develop the confidence and competence in writing to become a professional writer with this ultimate bundle Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course!
What you’ll get:
This bundle package features the following courses, offering an incredible learning opportunity to enter the professional world and impress your potential employers with an extensive knowledge base and top-notch skills!
- Copywriting Secrets - Write Compelling Copy
- Copywriting - Common Mistakes
- Copywriting Beginner Level
- Copywriting - Write Magnetic Opening Headlines
- Copywriting - Intermediate Level
This bundle Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course is perfect for beginners who are new to writing and want to kickstart their career as well as those professionals who want to further climb the ladder of success and set themselves apart from other employees.
This extensive Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course has been designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become a confident writer and will give you all the knowledge & credentials that you need to excel in your new role.
If you are aspiring to start your career as a writer or you just want to boost your knowledge and skills on writing, but don’t know where to start, then this Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course will set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed to take your professionalism to the next level.
This comprehensive Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course will give you all the necessary skills and a valuable insight into writing to boost your career in this field and possibilities, by getting the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need from this Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course. There are always new skills to learn and new knowledge to accumulate when you work as a writer, this Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course will fully prepare you to embrace all of the essentials skills and knowledge in this field.
Whether you’re a beginner seeking to learn the basics of writing or a professional wanting to stand out from the crowd with a unique skill set, you’ve come to the right place! It’s time to put your passion to work and lay the groundwork for a rewarding career by enrolling in this Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level!
This bundle Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course aims to equip you with the industry-best knowledge, skills, and resources in your chosen field to put your career on the fast track to success. This bundle Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course features 5 premium courses to transform you from an amateur into an expert writer.
On successful completion of this comprehensive, bundle Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of Copywriting Secrets - Write Compelling Copy and acquire exceptional practical skills with Copywriting - Common Mistakes to excel as a successful writer in the competitive industry. This bundle Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course will enable you to apply your knowledge in real life and make a real difference.
What to Expect
You can expect this bundle course to:
- Set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed to succeed
- Fully enhance your skillset, polishing your team leading and active monitoring skills
- Equip you with a full range of the necessary skills to propel your career
- Give you a competitive edge in the crowded marketplace
Enrol today and get started on your journey to improve your career prospects with the latest skills and the power of self-belief!
Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level Course
Why Learn with Us?
- We have taught and certified more than 50,000+ students and organisations worldwide
- We are committed to helping students start new careers or advance in their chosen career paths
- We have Award-winning Customer Support, and we’re proud of it
- We believe in you. Your success is our success
The Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level is one of our most popular training courses and is perfect for those individuals who want to start a new career path as a writer, as well as established professionals who want to test their existing abilities and learn the latest techniques.
This comprehensive Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course has been divided into 5 interactive lessons. This makes for a more stimulating and comprehensive study of all the essential areas of writing, which also means that learners will be able to absorb the knowledge in manageable and intuitive segments and retain the vital information without even realising it.
This fully inclusive Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course includes the following modules:
Learn how to increase your expertise in writing by taking the following modules of this popular Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course.
**Copywriting Secrets - Write Compelling Copy**
Introduction and background to the Campaign
- Great copy requires great insights.
- Secret 1: Write a weak headline if your visual is strong
- Secret 2: Sync your headline and your visual
- Secret 4: Make your headline a zinger if your visual is lame
- Secret 5: If in doubt, ask a question
- Secret 6: Start telling a story
- Secret 7: Tie your headline to current events
- Secret 8: Aim for the “hunh?” factor
- Secret 9: Make them smile
- Secret 10: Use headlines for features, images for benefits
- Secret 11: Comparing yourself? Better be clever
- Secret 12: Find headlines in your body copy
- Secret 13: Deliver on the premise of your headline
- Secret 14: If in doubt, ask a question
- Secret 15: Start with irony
Strategic Body Copy
- Secret 16: Stick to one idea per ad
- Secret 17: Follow a simple script
- Secret 18: Give multiple benefits for each feature
- Secret 19: Back all claims with proof
- Secret 20: Borrow credibility
How to Write Memorable Copy
- Secret 21: Keep your reader reading
- Secret 22: Build trust with specifics
- Secret 23: Write quirky testimonials
- Secret 24: Use parallel structure
- Secret 25: Spin your strongest feature into a theme
- Secret 26: Use original clichés
- Secret 27: Write in pictures
Your Ending, and some Final Thoughts
- Secret 28: Come full circle at the end
- Secret 29: Give your buyer something to think about
- Secret 30: Write like a pro (a few words on style)
**Copywriting - Common Mistakes**
10 Copywriting Blunders to Avoid
- Blunder 1: Slow getting to the point
- Blunder 2: No single-minded proposition
- Blunder 3: No logical flow
- Blunder 4: Redundancies
- Blunder 5: Generalities
- Blunder 6: Features only
- Blunder 7: Navel gazing
- Blunder 8: Claims without proof
- Blunder 9: No offer
**Copywriting Beginner Level**
- Copywriting Defined: Part 1
- Copywriting Defined: Part 2
- Types of Copywriting
- Specialized Copywriting
- Your Two Audiences for Copywriting
- What kinds of promotional writing are not copywriting?
Start With a Creative Brief
- To Write great copy, you must answer seven question
- Q 1. What are you selling?
- Q 2. Where are you selling?
- Q 3. Who are you selling to?
- Q 5. Who is your competition?
- Q 6. What is the most important things to say?
- Q 7. What do you want your prospect to do?
- How to research a product or service so that you write great copy
- Study your prospect more than your product
The following module of the Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course will give the exact set of skills and information base that you’ll need to succeed in your chosen career path of writing.
**Copywriting - Write Magnetic Opening Headlines**
- Your Headline Must do Only Two Things
- How to Brainstorm Headline Ideas
- Headline Writing Tips 1, 2, 3
- Headline Writing Tips 4, 5, 6
- Headline Writing Tips 7, 8, 9
- Boost Email Open Rates with a Colon in Your Subject Line
- Write Good Negative Headlines
- Think Like a Search Engine to Write Better Headlines
- Google Text Ad Headline Writing Do’s and Dont’s
- How to Write a Google Text Ad Headline
- Keep them Hooked with a Great First Line
- Open with a Provocative Question
- Start with a Story
- Start with a Zinger
- Start with an Arresting Fact
- Start at the Beginning
**Copywriting - Intermediate Level**
Write to Persuade
- Give your sales pitch a proven structure
- Write with features and benefits
- Overcome objections
- Be Specific
- Think Visually
- Overcome doubts with testimonials
- Get your testimonials right
- Give your buyer a deadline
- Offer a guarantee that hurts
- Follow these five tips for better body copy
Make Offers They Can't Refuse
- Why your Copy Needs an Offer
- Make two offers
- Use these six proven free offers
- Use one of these 10 B2B information offers
- If in doubt, discount
- Improve your offers with this checklist
Keep Your Readers Hooked
- Keep Them Hooked
- Make your copy more personal
- Give your sales pitch with subheads
- Keep your readers hooked with great captions
- Improve your readability
Certificate of Achievement from Knowledge Door
On completion of the Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course, you will be eligible to obtain the certificate of achievement from Knowledge Door to evidence your new skill and accomplishment, as well as your knowledge and skill set. The certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £12, or a hard copy can be sent via post at the cost of £35.
Who is this course for?
Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level Course
This comprehensive Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course is ideal for anyone who is looking to improve their skills and move on to more challenging roles in this sector. Completion of the Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course will prove your learning potential and provide the impetus to boost their career into whatever direction they choose but gaining an up-to-date perspective of everything involving writing.
The Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course will provide both established professionals and relative newcomers to writing with some real advantages, earning extensive knowledge acquiring new skills which will make any candidate’s CV stand out in a crowded marketplace.
Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level Course
There is no previous experience or specific entry requirements needed to enrol into this Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course, any student from any background, and of any age, can enrol into this Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course and learn at their own pace.
As long as you are seventeen years old, have a basic knowledge of the English language and are relatively comfortable with rudimentary IT skills, you will be eligible to enrol into this Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course.
This Copywriting - Beginner to Immediate Level course will bring you new opportunities and new possibilities in an ever-changing job market. Gain the latest techniques, theories, knowledge and confidence that you’ll need to procure the dream job you’ve been looking for. To achieve all this and to gather more valuable credits on your CV, this course could be a critical part of your future.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.