Would you like to learn to cook? Maybe you’re throwing a dinner party and are stuck for ideas? Perhaps you want to begin eating family meals together? This excellent Cooking course will give you a comprehensive cooking education. This Cooking course not only teaches you how to cook in your own kitchen, it could also help you begin your own successful catering business. This in-depth Cooking course covers a variety of professional food preparation techniques, a range of exciting recipes, and will teach you some fun Cooking shortcuts. Cooking no longer has to be difficult or time consuming, when you know how to prepare your food properly, it will be a breeze!
- Learn to create various meals from scratch
- Gain essential cooking skills
- Add several tasty recipes to your repertoire
- Develop the skill needed to establish a catering business
From the date you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to a personalised online study platform. The course is designed so you can go at your own pace and can complete the course in stages, revisiting at any time.
- Tomato Basil
- Ricotta Nyika
- Potato Nyika
- Pizza Tart
- Potato Pancakes
- Fish Chowder
- Risotto Cakes
- Vegetable Puree Soup
- Corn Chowder
- Panko Crusted Chicken
- Pork Tenderloin
- Potato Crusted Salmon
- Grilled Veggies
- Veggie Risotto
Method of assessment
Learners will be assessed by online multiple choice exam at the end of the course. The exam is marked instantly, so you will know how you have done straight away.
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a Cooking certificate.
This online course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Sous Chef
- Learners should be age 16 or over
- For practical purposes, learners will need to have a good grasp of English, Maths and ICT
This exciting Cooking course will help those hoping to begin a successful Catering business. A caterer is someone who supplies food for various events, such as weddings and parties. As a caterer you will work on a freelance basis. The average salary of a Caterer in the UK is £ £17,718, and this will increase with experience.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.