Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
On completion of this course you will have a greater understanding of the following:
- The criteria for eligibility
- The application process and fee structure
- The inter-relationship with Lexcel accreditation
- The Core Practice Management Standards
- The responsibilities of the Senior Responsible Officer
- Lenders' likely requirements
- Certification, monitoring, training, disciplinary matters, complaints and compliance
- New Protocol requirements
- The Client Care Charter
- Amendments to the Code for completion by post and the standard conditions of saleThis course provides one CPD point
What is the target audience?
With the Council of Mortgage Lenders having indicated that membership of the Scheme will be a prerequisite for lender panel membership, practitioners simply cannot afford to ignore the new Scheme.
The Scheme sets a benchmark of quality standards for membership which are not 'as one' with the Lexcel standard, and so firms will need to be sure that they meet the new criteria for accreditation.
Delivered by experienced lecturer Richard Quenby, this course will provide viewers with an overview of the Scheme and will offer guidance on what firms need to do in order to meet the Scheme's standards.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.