Add to basket or enquire
A packed, hands-on, one-day course that takes you from first principles to the advanced conversion techniques that will help you convert more of your web visitors into customers.
You will learn to:
- Understand the principles of CRO and why it will benefit your business
- Assess the hierarchy of goals on your web pages- what are you asking your users to do?
- Effectively identify and use the optimisation tools available
- Design optimisation testing from hypothesis to results analysis
- Use advanced testing by applying segments and integration with other data sources
About Conversion Rate Optimisation
- The principles of CRO
- Demystifying the jargon
- Why CRO? The pros and cons of introducing Conversion into your business
- The business case for CRO
The Conversion Optimisers toolkit
- Tools and technologies: quick survey tools, web analytics, usability studies and testing platforms
- Testing methodologies - multivariate and AB testing
- Assessing test data and the impact it can have on your business
- Test analytics
Live website assessment and workshop
- Page composition and how some popular websites could be improved
- Group assessment and brainstorming around learners’ own websites
Improving your website
- Building a test programme and strategy for improvement
- Building wireframes to present to the group
- Advanced testing techniques and tactics; segmentation, personalisation and persuasion tactics
During this time when it’s essential to keep our physical distance, it’s just as important to maintain connections, education and ambition.
The IDM Virtual Classroom is face-to-face, peer-to-peer learning – in the digital world. It lets you keep learning, wherever you are, and to connect with others, no matter the distance.
The IDM’s Virtual Classroom offers:
- An interactive classroom environment
- Peer-to-peer collaboration
- An engaging platform experience
- Practical learning through hands-on exercises
- Online access anywhere you can get an internet connection
Courses are structured in a time friendly format consisting of three to four sessions per day, broken up into 60 to 90 minutes of learning, instead of the conventional approach of listening to lectures and notetaking.
Before starting your course, you’ll receive joining instructions outlining any technical requirements, plus a unique login link via Zoom.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for marketers or managers with responsibility for optimising web pages to make sales or leads, or encouraging visitors to take desired actions. Suitable for Conversion Optimisers, usability professionals, web analysts, digital marketers.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.