UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Understanding to Contract Terms in Construction Management - Unit Certificate in Construction and its Contracts: CPD Accredited
The aim of this unit is to give understanding of contracts in construction management, Types of contracts, Contract terms, Contract management, Construction conditions of contracts, Construction process administration and Construction contract documents,Contracting requirements and specifications are very important contract documents.
- Understand the Contract Management and different types of contracts
- Understand the Condition of contract and Construction contract terms
- Understand the Construction process and Contractual Documents
- Defining Construction Contract Management
- Objectives of Construction Contract Management
- Different Type of Construction Contract
- Lump-Sum/Fixed Price Contracts
- Cost Plus Contracts
- Unit Price Contracts
- Time and Material Contracts
- Construction Conditions of Contract
- Payment Terms
- Construction Process
- Understanding the Contract Documents
The following is included for online study with UKPDA
- Course material include all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform. You will be assessed by UKPDA’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’ and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All Written report(s) / Assessment(s)are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £40+ postage charges : local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
Individuals who are seeking knowledge about construction Industry and want to lead Construction Industry.
Students seeking to enroll in this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the Construction Industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.