Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
This Level 5 Contract Management course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Contract Management substantial and easier than ever!
This Contract Management Course Level 5 is the only guide you need for learning the essential topics thoroughly and acquire the necessary skills for a special discounted price. With only 500 hours of training towards your certificate and course materials designed by industry experts, any of your dreams in professional life can be turned into a reality.
Our exclusive Contract Management Course Level 5 follows an advanced curriculum with topics broken down into a total of 11 scaled-down modules for your ease of self-paced learning. These modules will assist you in grasping the basics and leading you to the steps of getting a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the Contract Management Course Level 5. The course materials designed by experts are easily accessible 24/7 by any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you in achieving your goals.
Finally, you will be eligible for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme which will fast-track your career and showcase your expertise on this topic to excel in your professional life.
Key Topics to Be Covered by Contract Management
- Classification of contracts
- Different stages of the contract lifecycle
- Elements and importance of successful contract management
- Case studies on contract management
- KPIs for evaluating contract management processes with example
- The future and challenge of contract management
- The basic principles of English Contract Law
- Career opportunities: 4 reasons to choose a career in contract management
- The 10 steps of Contract Risk Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
Learning Outcomes of Contract Management
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of a Contract Manager.
- Explore the benefits of successful contract management.
- Uncover what can go wrong in contract management and why.
- Get familiarised with the basic terminologies and contents of a contract.
- Learn what a contract review is and get the standard contract review checklist.
- Discover the different factors to consider in an effective contract management plan.
- Explore the types of risks in contract management.
- Learn about the 5 key negotiating skills.
- Find out how to deal with change in contract.
Skills You Will Gain
- Contract Management
- HR Management
- Project Management
- Purchase Management
- Commercial Management
- Legislative Skill
- Administrative Skill
- Risk Management
Every business runs on some commitments; commitments to the employees, to the suppliers, to the shareholders, and to the clients. Most of these commitments are bound by a contract, and the complete responsibility of managing such commitments, from the creation to the execution stage, and analysing the overall performance is called contract management.
To perform such responsibility with effectiveness, you must have a proper understanding of the contract lifecycle. The Contract Management Course is designed to educate you on the fundamentals of contract management and the roles and responsibilities of a contract manager.
In this course, you will learn about the contract management process, the legal view and the different aspects of contractual obligations. Furthermore, you will explore the importance of ensuring quality, evaluating and managing the risks factors and different negotiation techniques of contract management.
Upon completion, you will have a thorough understanding of the contract management process and gain insight into the career opportunities to fast-track your career as a Contract Manager.
Why Prefer this Contract Management Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Contract Management course
- StudentID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Contract Management program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Contract Management Course-
Module 01: Introduction to Contract Management
- What is Contract Management?
- Aim of Contract Management
- Elements of Successful Contract Management
- Importance of Contract Management
- What Can Go Wrong, and Why?
Module 02: Contract Lifecycle - Understanding the Stages
- Stages of Contract Management
- The Contract Management Lifecycle
- Contract Management Activities
- Service Delivery Management
- Relationship Management
- Contract Administration
Module 03: Contract Manager’s Roles, Responsibilities & Career Opportunities
- What is A Contract Manager?
- Contracts Manager Work Roles
- What Qualifications Needed to Become A Contract Manager?
- What Skills/Experience Will An Employer Look For?
- What Salary can be Expected?
- Four Reasons to Choose a Career in Contract Management
Module 04: Principles of English Contract Law
- Formation of a Contract:
- Contents of a Contract
- Express Terms
- Implied Terms
- The End of a Contract
Module 05: Classification of Contracts
- Fixed Price (Lump Sum)
- Unit Price
- Cost Plus
- Retainer (Time and Material - T&M)
- Percentage of Construction Fee
Module 06: Case Study on Contract Management
- Study: Building a Partnership
- How it Worked Out in The Early Stages
- The Pace of Change in E-Business
Module 07: Contract Management Plan & Efficiency
- The Essentials for Successful Contract Management
- Contract Management Plan
- Effective Contract Management
- Factor 1 – Managing service delivery
- Factor 2 – Managing relationships
- Factor 3 – Managing contract administration
Module 08: Risks, Disputes & Supplier Relation in Contract Management
- Risk in Contract Management
- Types of risk
- Steps of Contract Risk Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Benefits of Effective Relationships
- Resolving Disputes
Module 09: Negotiation, Variation & Changes in Contract Management
- Contract Management: You Get What You Negotiate
- Five Key Negotiating Techniques
- Honesty and Good Faith in Negotiation
- Dealing With Change
- Effects of Change
- Contract Variations: Making the Changes Right
- Types of Variations
- Managing Claims
Module 10: Contract Management Process Evaluation & KPI
- KPIs for Evaluating Your Contract Management Processes
- Examples of Contract Management KPIs
- Contract Risk
- Value of Contracts Under Active Management
- Time to Signature
- Contract Administration Time
- Contract Milestones
- Contract Consistency and Language
Module 11: Contract Review, Challenges and Future
- Contract Review and Risk Management
- The Meaning of Contract Review
- Contract Review Checklist
- Contract Closeout
- Challenges in Contract Management
- The Future of Contract Management
Once you have completed all the modules in the Contract Management course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Contract Management course.
You’ll also be provided with an assignment for further assessing your newly-gained knowledge & skills which is optional to submit.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Contract Management course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Contract Management course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Contract Management Course Right for You?
The Contract Management course is perfect for anyone interested in a career in finance, purchasing, or HR management, as well as law practitioners who want to gain expertise in contract management.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practising professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding and require attestation of their skills. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, the course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
The Contract Management program does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Contract Management course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Contract Management course allows you to study at your own speed while earning a universally industry-recognized certification.
If you’re looking to establish or advance your business management career potential, you can take a large step to your success by gaining knowledge and expertise in Contract Management. This is a highly employable skill and has an increasing demand in different government, non-government financial, or nonprofit organisations.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.