Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Contract Management Course Level 3 is the only guide you need for learning the essential topics thoroughly and acquire the necessary skills for a special discounted price. With only 4 hours of training towards your CPD-accredited certificate and course materials designed by industry experts, any of your dreams in professional life can be turned into a reality.
Our exclusive Contract Management Course Level 3 follows an advanced curriculum with topics broken down into a total of 11 scaled-down modules for your ease of self-paced learning. These modules will assist you in grasping the basics and leading you to the steps of getting a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the Contract Management Course Level 3. The course materials designed by experts are easily accessible 24/7 by any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you in achieving your goals.
Finally, you will receive a CPD-accredited certificate which will fast-track your career and showcase your expertise on this topic to excel in your professional life. This professional certification along with your in-depth understanding of the course materials will put you ahead in this sector as well as the relevant job market.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Classification of contracts
- Different stages of the contract lifecycle
- Elements and importance of successful contract management
- Case studies on contract management
- KPIs for evaluating contract management processes, with example
- The future and challenge of contract management
- The basic principles of English Contract Law
- Career opportunities: 4 reasons to choose a career in contract management
- The 10 steps of Contract Risk Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of a Contract Manager.
- Explore the benefits of successful contract management.
- Uncover what can go wrong in contract management and why.
- Get familiarised with basic terminologies and contents of a contract.
- Learn what a contract review is and get the standard contract review checklist.
- Discover the different factors to consider in an effective contract management plan.
- Explore the types of risks in contract management.
- Learn about the 5 key negotiating skills.
- Find out how to deal with change in contract.
Every business runs on some commitments; commitments to the employees, to the suppliers, to the shareholders, and to the clients. Most of these commitments are bound by a contract, and the complete responsibility of managing such commitments, from the creation to the execution stage, and analysing the overall performance is called contract management.
To perform such responsibility with effectiveness, you must have a proper understanding of the contract lifecycle. The Contract Management Course is designed to educate you on the fundamentals of contract management and the roles and responsibilities of a contract manager.
In this course, you will learn about the contract management process, the legal view and the different aspects of contractual obligations. Furthermore, you will explore the importance of ensuring quality, evaluating and managing the risks factors and different negotiation techniques of contract management.
Upon completion, you will have a thorough understanding of the contract management process and gain insight into the career opportunities to fast-track your career as a Contract Manager.
Skills You Will Gain
- Contract Management
- HR Management
- Project Management
- Purchase Management
- Commercial Management
- Legislative Skill
- Administrative Skill
- Risk Management
Module 01: Introduction to Contract Management
- What is Contract Management?
- Aim of Contract Management
- Elements of Successful Contract Management
- Importance of Contract Management
- What Can Go Wrong, and Why?
Module 02: Contract Lifecycle - Understanding the Stages
- Stages of Contract Management
- The Contract Management Lifecycle
- Contract Management Activities
- Service Delivery Management
- Relationship Management
- Contract Administration
Module 03: Contract Manager’s Roles, Responsibilities & Career Opportunities
- What is A Contract Manager?
- Contracts Manager Work Roles
- What Qualifications Needed to Become A Contract Manager?
- What Skills/Experience Will An Employer Look For?
- What Salary can be Expected?
- Four Reasons to Choose a Career in Contract Management
Module 04: Principles of English Contract Law
- Formation of a Contract:
- Contents of a Contract
- Express Terms
- Implied Terms
- The End of a Contract
Module 05: Classification of Contracts
- Fixed Price (Lump Sum)
- Unit Price
- Cost Plus
- Retainer (Time and Material - T&M)
- Percentage of Construction Fee
Module 06: Case Study on Contract Management
- Study: Building a Partnership
- How it Worked Out in The Early Stages
- The Pace of Change in E-Business
Module 07: Contract Management Plan & Efficiency
- The Essentials for Successful Contract Management
- Contract Management Plan
- Effective Contract Management
- Factor 1 – Managing service delivery
- Factor 2 – Managing relationships
- Factor 3 – Managing contract administration
Module 08: Risks, Disputes & Supplier Relation in Contract Management
- Risk in Contract Management
- Types of risk
- Steps of Contract Risk Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Benefits of Effective Relationships
- Resolving Disputes
Module 09: Negotiation, Variation & Changes in Contract Management
- Contract Management: You Get What You Negotiate
- Five Key Negotiating Techniques
- Honesty and Good Faith in Negotiation
- Dealing With Change
- Effects of Change
- Contract Variations: Making the Changes Right
- Types of Variations
- Managing Claims
Module 10: Contract Management Process Evaluation & KPI
- KPIs for Evaluating Your Contract Management Processes
- Examples of Contract Management KPIs
- Contract Risk
- Value of Contracts Under Active Management
- Time to Signature
- Contract Administration Time
- Contract Milestones
- Contract Consistency and Language
Module 11: Contract Review, Challenges and Future
- Contract Review and Risk Management
- The Meaning of Contract Review
- Contract Review Checklist
- Contract Closeout
- Challenges in Contract Management
- The Future of Contract Management
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
The Contract Management course is perfect for anyone interested in a career in finance, purchasing, or HR management, as well as law practitioners who want to gain expertise in contract management.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practising professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding and require attestation of their skills. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course, and to help you learn at your own schedule, the course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
If you’re looking to establish or advance your business management career potential, you can take a large step to your success by gaining knowledge and expertise in Contract Management. This is a highly employable skill and has an increasing demand in different government, non-government financial, or nonprofit organisations.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.