Add to basket or enquire
What you'll learn
Lean Six Sigma
Continuous Improvement Tools
Continuous Improvement indicators
- 1: Introduction 03:44
- 2: What is Continuous Improvement? 03:43
- 3: Continuous Improvement vs. Business Improvement 02:25
- 4: Purpose of Continuous Improvement 02:32
- 5: Benefits of Continuous Improvement 01:29
- 6: Key Methodologies and Approaches 03:05
- 7: 6 Indicators - a High Level Introduction 01:16
- 8: 1) SLAs & KPIs 03:43
- 9: 2) CSAT & ESAT 04:14
- 10: 3) Employee Turnover 03:09
- 11: 4) Colleague Data 03:55
- 12: 5) Error & Issue Logs 03:30
- 13: 6) Control Metrics 04:47
- 14: 6 Tools - a High Level Introduction 01:01
- 15: 1) PDCA 04:15
- 16: 2) Kaizen Workshop 05:11
- 17: 3) Audit 04:06
- 18: 4) Gemba Walk 05:12
- 19: 5) Training 04:59
- 20: 6) Process Owner 04:16
- 21: Importance of the Team 03:26
- 22: Importance of Communication 04:33
- 23: Importance of Tools 03:37
- 24: Who conducts Continuous Improvement? 02:23
- 25: Lean & Six Sigma: An Introduction 03:21
- 26: Case Study 04:31
- 27: Close Out 05:22
- 28: Course Slides 27:00
Continuous Improvement is a really powerful tool that you can utilise in your organisation or team to make changes that are quick, high impact and low effort. Continuous Improvement has been rolled out in organisations for years, but often this has been done badly. There is a right way to roll out CI, and that is explored in this course. We will cover:
- What is CI (its purpose, benefits and key methodologies)?
- What are the main indicators that a CI Initiative is needed?
- What are the main tools to deploy when building out a CI Initiative?
- Exploring the importance of teams, communication and the toolkit.
- Introduce key methodologies and concepts such as Lean & Six Sigma.
- Understand how to deliver CI in the right way, an effective way that will garner the highest impact.
Continuous Improvement has the power to deliver big savings, big reductions in waste and improvements to quality, customer and employee satisfaction. Deliver the CI mind set right, and the rest will do the work for you. And focus on that phrase mind set! As much as CI is made up of a process, a toolkit and several methodologies (such as Lean Six Sigma) it will only be truly successful if the mindset of those embarking on CI is right. By taking this course and delivering on the learnings, you will see the power of CI for you, your fellow colleagues and the wider organisation.
Who is this course for?
- Business Owners
- Business Improvement Professionals
- Business Professionals
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.