Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
Here is the opportunity for you to take the official exam in ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) to enhance your qualifications. This exam mainly assesses your knowledge in service management, service lifecycle, CSI processes, roles and responsibilities of CSI, technology and implementation requirements of CSI and on the risks and success factors related to CSI.
This exam certificate will impress potential employers and make way for various opportunities in the IT industry. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
"ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved."
- Learn CSI principles, purpose and objectives and service management as a practice.
- Understand how CSI processes interact with other processes in the service lifecycle.
- Understand CSI processes which include activities, methods and functions.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities within CSI and how to achieve operational excellence.
- Understand how to support CSI with technology and implementation requirements.
- Learn critical success factors and risks related to CSI.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at IT Manager, IT Audit Manager, IT Security Architect
- IT Finance Manager
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Availability Manager
- Individuals seeking to complete the ITIL Expert certificate in IT Service Management.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course and want to progress further in the ITIL scheme.
- IT Operations Manager – (£45,428 – per annum)
- IT Security Manager – (£50,473 – per annum)
- Business Continuity Manager – (£45,959 – per annum)
- Release Manager – (£39,663 – per annum)
- Service Portfolio Manager – (£55,043 – per annum)
- IT Security Architect – (£57,618 – per annum)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.