Construction Site Management - Construction Management
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available to purchase separately
Construction Management - Construction Supervisor - Construction Site Manager - Construction Site Management -
Want to become a certified site manager or supervisor? Give your career a boost with UKPDA construction site management course. UK PDA is one of the leading distance learning institutes in the UK and offers a variety of online courses to its learners. This Construction Site Management course is designed with an aim to provide the candidates a broader view and knowledge of Construction Management. The course serves the candidates with an introductory topic of site selection in which the students are given knowledge about the site selection. Different considerations for the site selection are included in this section which provides the base for selection of particular construction site. After this introductory topic the course proceeds with comprehensive construction site layout planning in which the essential elements of the planning are included.
With the help of this course, the learners will be able to understand the managerial activities in at a construction site and they will develop the new skills and knowledge that will be helpful managing a construction site.
The following is included for online study with UKPDA
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online
After taking Site Management Course the learners will be able to understand;
- How to select a site for construction projects?
- Basic considerations for selection of a site
- Construction site layout planning
- Essential elements in layout planning
- Accessibility criteria for a site
- Health and Safety requirements at a construction site
- Materials handling and storage
- Logistics management at the construction place
- How to use HR effectively
- Site Management
- Site Selection
- Criteria for Site Selection
- Major Considerations in Site Selection
- Climatic Conditions
- The topography of the Area
- Geology of the Site and Area
- Ground Stability
- Hydrology of the site
- Study of the Soil and Soil testing
- General Considerations
- Construction Site planning
- Construction Site layout planning
- Elements in Construction layout planning
- Site Accessibility
- Security Planning
- Information Signs
- Managing Health a Safety at Site
- Water supply management
- Managing Equipment and Materials (handling and storage)
- Waste management plan
- Communication Planning
- Logistics Management at a construction site
- HR planning at Construction Site
- Accommodation planning
- Temporary Facilities Characteristics
- Temporary facilities identification, selection and Sizing
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform. You will be assessed by UKPDA’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’ and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All Written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test(s) Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £27
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £35 + postage charges £9
Who is this course for?
Site Management Course has been specifically designed for the professionals who are already part of the construction industry. In addition to this, the course is also useful for the new learners who want to be the part of construction project management.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
This course provides progression to many other courses such as construction management and project management but at the same time it offers different career opportunities such as site consultant, site manager, construction manager, site supervisor etc.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.