Add to basket or enquire
Construction Methodology Basics in Civil Engineering - Level 3
Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment.
Civil engineers are the scientific minds behind the way our modern infrastructure works. They are responsible for planning, designing, constructing, maintaining and supervising infrastructures on a large scale nationwide. This course involves protecting the public and environmental health as well as ways to improve the existing infrastructure.
In this course, studets will learn Architectural and Structural Drawings, everything from footing layout drawings, column layout drawings to practical applications as well as the finishing activities like painting, plastering , putty etc.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
The Construction Methodology Basics in Civil Engineering Course is brought to you by Study365. We are a leading online education provider for several accredited organisations, and provide learners the opportunity to take this IAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to the learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Our priority is on the advancement of knowledge and skills, we are bound to facilitate everything required to confirm a top-notch education service. We vouch for our learners an exclusive learning experience by paying close attention to each of their unique requirements and coming up with solutions every time. We provide them with state-of-the-art facilities using the latest technology.
The benefits of studying with Study365 are ample. Here are just a few,
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your own pace
- Versatile and motivated learning
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Learn construction using AutoCAD Drawings + Architectural + Structural Drawings along with Practical Execution
- Develop understanding of construction sequence and its practical application on site
- Fundamentals of Civil Engineering
- Learn to build your dream house
- Introduction To Building Construction
- Super Structure Activities Of Building
- Miscellaneous Topic Related To Structural Engineering And Construction Site Safety
- Finishing Activities, Brickwork – Lintel – Chajja – Plastering – Painting – Interior
- Home Interiors In Short
- Types Of Formworks And Components Of Formwork
- Construction Mistakes , Do’s And Don’t’s
Method of Assessment
This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
Once the course is completed, the learners get awarded the certificate of completion for ‘Construction Methodology Basics in Civil Engineering - Level 3' by iAP.
The International Awards for Professionals (iAP) is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications allow learners to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
About the Tutor
Akshay Kamath is a qualified civil and structural engineer. He also holds a solid academic background. Having graduated in civil engineering, Akshay has a post-graduate in structural engineering. He has extensive professional experience working as a site engineer and structural engineer before focusing on his academic career. Currently, he is an academic who has been educating students for over five years through his experience and knowledge as an industry professional. Akshay has shared his knowledge, hands-on experience, and expertise with many aspiring students over the years.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who plan to construct a house or commercial building then this course will act as base for them
- There are no pre-requisites to follow this course
- Learners should be over the age of 16
- Civil & Structural Engineering Services
- Civil engineering consulting
- Building & Architectural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.