Brentwood Open learning College
Add to basket or enquire
Certificate of achievement in Construction Management Level 3. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 60 CPD points available with no extra study.
Level 3 Diploma of Achievement. Looking for Certificate in Construction Management? This Construction Management Certificate is best for you Construction Management Level-4. Endorsed Construction Management Certificate of Achievement. Careers in Construction Management Certificate really are the stuff dreams are made of. What could be better than a fulfilling and rewarding career, dedicated to building and improving the very world we live in? Not to mention, limitless potential for advancement and extraordinary earnings. The most successful careers in Construction Management - Diploma Level 3 are built upon solid foundations of targeted education. Armed with our highest-level Construction Management Certificate, you’ll soon find that even the sky isn’t the limit! Challenged with planning, executing and overseeing extraordinary project at all levels, Construction managers play a key role in building the world around us. From new developments to the expansion and enhancement of existing structures, Construction managers are expected to demonstrate limitless flexibility and diversity of competencies.
Challenged with planning, executing and overseeing extraordinary project at all levels, Construction managers play a key role in building the world around us. From new developments to the expansion and enhancement of existing structures, Construction managers are expected to demonstrate limitless flexibility and diversity of competencies.
Construction Management Diploma provides learners with an intensive yet digestible introduction to the contemporary Construction sector and its key contributors. Develop the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to step into the Construction Management profession as a competent and capable leader. Whether looking to join an established Construction organisation or set up your own business from scratch, the teachings and industry insights within this Construction Management Level 3 inspiring course could make all the difference.
Global demand for qualified and capable construction managers has never been stronger. All over the world, construction firms are in desperate need of the leadership of confident construction managers to oversee ambitious projects of all shapes and sizes. If you’ve ever considered a career in Construction Management, there’s never been a better time to take that all-important first step! Study in your own time and at your own pace for our Level 3 Construction Management Diploma and watch your career prospects grow like never before!
Construction Management - Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Construction Management Online with Brentwood Open Learning College, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- The dedicated support and assistance of our exclusive team of tutors and industry professionals for successful course completion.
- All learning materials, documentation and digital textbooks provided as standard in the initial course price – no hidden extras or additional costs.
- 24/7 access to our advanced digital learning platform from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- All courses are free from deadlines or time restrictions – study in your own time and at your own pace.
- The opportunity to earn an internationally-recognized qualification and watch your long-term career prospects expand and improve like never before.
Construction Management - Learning Objectives
Our highest-level Construction Management Diploma Level 3 has been designed for candidates who are genuinely serious about climbing the career ladder to top-level leadership positions. No prior experience or education is required to get the most out of this Construction Management Diploma Level 3 advanced online study program, which begins with the basics before moving onto more intensive and complex industry issues.
Candidates are provided with a comprehensive overview of the functions, the importance and the challenges faced by the construction industry, along with the roles and responsibilities of those who work at a variety of levels. Discover what it takes to effectively manage human resources, materials, vendors, finances and every aspect of a typical construction project from start to finish.
Ultimately, the primary objective of the Construction Management Diploma Level 3 course is to lay a solid foundation upon which to begin building a successful and lucrative career in Construction Management.
Upon successful completion of this Construction Management Diploma Level 3 course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A comprehensive understanding of the organisation of Construction Management projects
- The confidence to handle the duties and responsibilities of the construction manager
- Essential estimating and budgeting skills for construction projects
- An understanding of preliminary investigation and site assessment works
- Professional expertise in the management of materials, equipment, storage, vendors, human resources and project finances
- The confidence to both create and work with legally binding contracts
- A strong awareness of the importance of quality control
- The honed knowledge and confidence to lead construction projects effectively and efficiently from start to finish
- This course is ideal for you if you are interested in planning, organising and supervising building construction and maintenance work.
- The course provides students with a sound understanding of the general and technical principles involved in construction processes.
- This Programme Online Building Construction Management Diploma Level 3 is equally suitable for people already working in a professional support role in construction, or those wishing to take the first step in changing to a career in construction management.
Construction Management - Course Outline:
This intensive yet accessible Construction Management Diploma Level 3 is delivered across Six modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- The Construction Industry
- Project Management and Administration
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Site Organization
- Material Management
- Human Resource Management
Who is this course for?
Studying for an advanced Construction Management Certificate comes highly recommended for anyone looking to establish themselves as a true leader in this dynamic and rewarding profession. By beginning with the basics and gradually guiding learners through the most important and complex industry issues, our top-level Construction Management Diploma is open to newcomers with no existing experience or expertise. We design our courses to be as accessible and flexible as possible, with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about.
Study today for a brighter tomorrow, with a little help from Brentwood Open Learning College!
Study Construction Management in your own time and at your own pace from anywhere in the world, with access to professional support from your own assigned tutor at all times. What’s more, all course materials are provided as standard and can be accessed 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform. Brentwood Open Learning College works hard to make it as easy as possible for every ambitious learner to both discover and reach their full potential.
No particular entry requirement.
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards
On course completion, learner can claim endorsed certificate by paying £85
accreditation fee+postal charges.
Certificate of course Completion
Soft copy : £15.
Hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
CPD Standards Office Accredited Certificate can be claimed on course completion, which will be issued in association with Oxford Home Study (PDF format or hard copy)
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format)=£30
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hard copy)=£75
Upon successful completion of our Construction Management, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Assistant Project Manager
- Building Inspector
- Construction Assistant
- Construction Supervisor
- Project Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I can't buy it. Is this course on real or is a fake advertising????!!!!
Dear Eduard, The course is real and you can buy this course from the reed. Following the receipt of your fee course access will be provided to you. At the end of the course, the learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for the outside UK).This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you nee to have completed lower levels? i.e. Level 4 Is there a huge difference between levels? Is this course recognised by employers?
Dear Martin, Normally students who want to study a comprehensive course enrol directly on Level 5 course. They are not required to study Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 for their enrolment on Level 5. The course starts from the very basics and takes you to the advanced level. We, therefore, do not ask for any previous experience in the subject as it suits the beginners as well. The course "Construction Management - Diploma Level 5" is recognised by the employers all over the world.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.