Add to basket or enquire
Construction Management | Free Certificate | No Hidden Fees | Instant Access
Are you an aspiring candidate looking to maximise your knowledge and skills in the relevant field? Then, this Construction Management course is developed for you. An expert from the relevant industry prepared this Construction Management course to give you a premium learning experience.
We have divided this Construction Management course into [number of modules] easy-to-understand modules, each dealing with one broad topic. After completing this Construction Management course, you can start looking for relevant employment opportunities and taking the next-level courses to further maximise your knowledge and skills.
Remember, to thrive in this competitive workplace, you must update yourself regularly with new knowledge and skills. This Construction Management course will help you remain a competent candidate in the relevant field.
Learning Outcomes of This Construction Management Course
After completing this Construction Management course, you will be able to -
- Use the knowledge and skills attained from this Construction Management course in your personal and professional life
- Maximise your employability skills through this Construction Management course in the relevant field
Why Choose This Construction Management Course From Us
- This Construction Management course is developed by a relevant industry expert.
- Customised content to meet the demand of 21st-century workplaces.
- Self-paced course, supported on any device, i.e., desktop, laptop, smartphone, tab.
- Available TUTOR SUPPORT via email.
- Dedicated 24/7 customer support to solve all the queries from you.
- Budget-friendly course price.
- Entirely FREE PDF certificate.
- Instant e-certificate
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Lifetime Access
- Tutor Support
- Download Modules as PDF Documents
- 1: Construction Management 6:09:00
This Construction Management course is self-paced. Therefore, you can study this Construction Management course at your convenient time from wherever you want using any smart device. Moreover, if you face any problem accessing this premium Construction Management course, you can contact our dedicated 24/7 customer support team, who will solve issues promptly.
Moreover, you will get unlimited access to this Construction Management course. Thus, you can revise and sharpen your knowledge and skills anytime. So, without further delay, enrol in this Construction Management course today, and gain a competitive advantage over your peers. Happy learning.
Curriculum of the Construction Management Course
Module 1: The Construction Industry
- Industry Sectors
- The Project Players
Module 2: Understanding Construction Management
- Construction Management Defined
- The Construction Project
- The Owner Sets the Stage
- Project Delivery Methods
- What Does a Construction Manager Do?
- What It Takes to Be a Construction Manager
Module 3: How We Get the Work
- Finding the Work
- The Competition
- How We Play the Game
- Selection Methods
- Making the Bid/No Bid Decision
Module 4: The Construction Contract
- The Contract Documents
- Contract Types
Module 5: Project Stages
- The Design and Construction Process
- The Successful Project
Module 6: Estimating Project Costs
- What Is an Estimate?
- The Characteristics of a Good Estimator
- Factors Impacting Project Cost
- Types of Estimates
- Understanding Project Costs
- The Estimating Process
- Putting It All Together
- Completing the Estimate
Module 7: Contract Administration
- Starting Off Right
- Who’s on First?
- Coordinating Construction Details
- Getting Paid
- Schedule Issues
- Making Changes
- When Things Go Wrong
Module 8: Construction Operations and Job Site Management
- Building the Project
- Construction Impacts
- The Superintendent
- Documenting Construction Activity
- Public Relations
- Company Image and Publicity
Module 9: Project Planning and Scheduling
- It’s All About Time!
- Types of Schedules
- Building the Schedule
- Communicating and Updating the Schedule
Module 10: Monitoring Project Performance
- The Project Control Cycle
- Factors Impacting Project Performance
- Tracking Quality, Cost, and Time
- Assessing Overall Project Status
- Documenting Project Performance
- Evaluating Project Performance
Module 11: Managing Quality and Safety
- Attitude Is Everything
- Developing the Quality Management Plan
- The QA/QC Functions
- Safety as a Component of Quality
- Developing the Safety Management Plan
- The Economics of Quality and Safety
Module 12: Managing Project Risks
- A Systematic Process
- The Risk Mitigation Plan
- The Risk Management Team
- You Get What You Plan For
Module 13: Building Information Modelling
- What Is a Building Information Model?
- Designing in BIM
- Using BIM to Manage Construction
- Implementing BIM
- Implications for the Future
As soon as you complete this Construction Management course successfully, you can claim your free pdf certificate. Next, you will find instructions on how to download the certificate.
Buying for Your Team?
You can buy this Construction Management course for your colleague or members of your team by simply adding the Construction Management course to the basket. You can add the student's details and a message at checkout.
Who is this course for?
This Construction Management course is ideal for anyone wanting to further develop their knowledge in this field. So, whether you are a student, fresh graduate, job-seeker or anyone else, you can take this Construction Management course and make the best out of this Construction Management course in the process.
There is no prerequisite to enrolling in this Construction Management course. However, you must be a continuous learner with a strong motivation in order to grasp the best out of this Construction Management course.
This Construction Management course is not a direct qualification for any job. However, this Construction Management course will enhance your CV and employability skills. Thus, you will get a competitive advantage in entering the relevant job field after completing this Construction Management course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.