Construction Management Level 3. Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. Discover what it takes to step into a leadership role in one of the world’s most important and potentially-lucrative Construction Management industries. Our exclusive Construction Management is ideally-suited to both newcomers and existing members of the workforce looking to climb the ladder to the highest possible positions.
A uniquely fulfilling and rewarding contemporary sector, the global Construction industry has never been more prosperous. Qualified professionals with advanced Construction Management skills are largely able to write their own success stories under their own terms. Challenged with planning, executing and overseeing extraordinary project at all levels, Construction managers play a key role in building the world around us. From new developments to the expansion and enhancement of existing structures, Construction managers are expected to demonstrate limitless flexibility and diversity of competencies.
This Level 3 Construction Management provides learners with an intensive yet digestible introduction to the contemporary Construction sector and its key contributors. Develop the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to step into the Construction Management profession as a competent and capable leader. Whether looking to join an established Construction organisation or set up your own business from scratch, the teachings and industry insights within this inspiring course could make all the difference.
With demand at an all-time high, there is never been a better time to explore lifelong career opportunities in the global construction sector.
Construction Management - Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Construction Management with Continuing Professional Development (CPD), every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- The dedicated support and assistance of our exclusive team of tutors and industry professionals for successful course completion.
- All learning materials, documentation and digital textbooks provided as standard in the initial course price – no hidden extras or additional costs.
- 24/7 access to our advanced digital learning platform from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- All courses are free from deadlines or time restrictions – study in your own time and at your own pace.
- The opportunity to earn an internationally-recognized qualification and watch your long-term career prospects expand and improve like never before.
Construction Management : Learning Objectives
Our Construction Management - Course has been designed for candidates who are genuinely serious about climbing the career ladder to top-level leadership positions. No prior experience or education is required to get the most out of this advanced online study program, which begins with the basics before moving onto more intensive and complex industry issues.
Candidates are provided with a comprehensive overview of the functions, the importance and the challenges faced by the Construction industry, along with the roles and responsibilities of those who work at a variety of levels. Discover what it takes to effectively manage human resources, materials, vendors, finances and every aspect of a typical construction project from start to finish.
Ultimately, the primary objective of the course is to lay a solid foundation upon which to begin building a successful and lucrative career in Construction Management.
Upon successful completion of this Construction Management - Course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A comprehensive understanding of the organisation of Construction projects
- The confidence to handle the duties and responsibilities of the Construction manager
- Essential estimating and budgeting skills for Construction projects
- An understanding of preliminary investigation and site assessment works
- Professional expertise in the management of materials, equipment, storage, vendors, human resources and project finances
- The confidence to both create and work with legally binding contracts
- A strong awareness of the importance of quality control
- The honed knowledge and confidence to lead Construction projects effectively and efficiently from start to finish
Construction Management - Outline
This intensive yet accessible Construction Management is delivered across 6 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Construction Management - An Introduction
- Organization of Construction Projects
- Cost Estimation
- Site Organisation in Construction industry
- Management of Construction Materials
- Human Resource Management in Construction Industry
Who is this course for?
Studying for an advanced Construction Management comes highly recommended for anyone looking to establish themselves as a true leader in this dynamic and rewarding profession. By beginning with the basics and gradually guiding learners through the most important and complex industry issues, our top-level Construction Management - Course is open to newcomers with no existing experience or expertise. We design our Construction Management to be as accessible and flexible as possible, with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about.
Study Construction Management in your own time and at your own pace from anywhere in the world, with access to professional support from your own assigned tutor at all times. What’s more, all course materials are provided as standard and can be accessed 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) works hard to make it as easy as possible for every ambitious learner to both discover and reach their full potential.
Study today for a brighter tomorrow, with a little help from Continuing Professional Development (CPD)!
There is no particular entry requirement for Construction Management Level 3.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from CPD
Certificate of Completion from CPD (soft copy) can be claimed for £20. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Upon successful completion of our Construction Management, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Construction Coordinator
- Construction Supervisor
- Project Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.