Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management - Endorsed Level 4 Diploma by TQUK
A learner will get Endorsed Diploma Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management from Ofqual recognised leading Awarding Body (TQUK).
The demand for professional courses in the construction industry is booming and construction firms are hiring the workforce having professional constructions courses. Construction Management Diploma will give the learners a comprehensive understanding of the construction industry and its latest trends.
Construction Management Course will serve the learners by providing them knowledge about the management of construction projects, site management and tools and techniques for the estimation of a construction project.
Inspire London College has planned the Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management that starts with very basics of Construction Management and take the students to the advanced level of the construction management and introduces the learners with different aspects of the construction industry and construction project management.
In addition to this, the learners will be able to develop new skills and will be able to improve their existing skills with Construction Management online diploma course. This diploma in Construction Management will add value to your CV and will increase the possibilities of getting hired by a construction firm. Therefore, don’t delay and apply today for this diploma in construction management and establish a rewarding career in construction management.
In addition to this, the Construction Management course also provides knowledge about the management of materials, equipment, procurement, HR and quality construction management.
Distance Learning with Inspire London College:
Inspire London College’s team of friendly advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance. After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle. The Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Construction Management Level 4 Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Diploma from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
Learning Objectives of Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management
Construction Management course aims to explain that what actions are needed to become a qualified Construction Manager and explore a world to find out the best opportunities in the market.
After successful completion of this course the students will be able to:
- Create a written proposal appropriate to the construction disciplines.
- Create oral presentations appropriate to the construction disciplines.
- Create a construction project safety plan.
- Create construction project cost estimates.
- Create construction project schedules.
- Analyse professional decisions based on ethical principles.
- Analyse construction documents for planning and management of construction processes.
- Analyse methods, materials, and equipment used to construct projects.
- Apply construction management skills as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Apply electronic-based technology to manage the construction process.
- Apply basic surveying techniques for construction layout and control.
Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management is 90 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management learner must have to achieve a minimum of 9 units with 90 Credits
- Introduction to management in Construction Industry
- Construction Management Development
- Cost Estimation and its Importance
- Understanding to Contract Terms
- Planning for Equipment
- Management of Equipment for construction
- Management of Material for construction
- Management of HR
- Site Management and Preliminary investigation
Construction Management Course Assessment
- After reading the course material, the learner will have to attempt an assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. During the completion of the assignment, a learner can get unlimited support from online tutor via email.
- A learner will be assessed by Inspire London College’s assessor(s) & IV’s. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded as ‘Pass’.
- If there is further evidence required, it will be graded as ‘referred’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Construction Management Certification
Upon successful completion of the Construction Management Diploma, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Diploma from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College.
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format) = £30
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (Hardcopy) = £50 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Construction Management courses are basically for the candidates who are in pursuit of promotion and specifical individuals from construction sectors can join for these courses.
Courses are also beneficial for candidates who want to enhance their management skills and knowledge to handle the construction projects.
Business owners, who are running their own business, want to look over operations of the business, and the managers who want to develop skills to enhance their professional level by promotion are also encouraged to take these courses.
Workers and supervisors at construction sites who want to enhance their leadership skills can also avail these courses.
Individuals who want to enhance their career prospects and candidates who are at the entry level and want to achieve success in the near future can also take these courses.
There is no formal entry requirement for Construction Management Course. Learners pursuing to enrol for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
After successful completion of Construction Management course, the Learners will be able to pursue a career as:
- Construction Manager
- Construction Supervisor
- Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Construction Consultant
- Construction Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.