Construction Management****Level-4******Endorsed Certificate from **Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.This advanced Construction Management Diploma Level 4 is packed with all the teachings and core theory required to start a successful career in Construction Management. Investigate the Construction Management profession in-depth, exploring the everyday duties of the construction manager and the role they play at the heart of successful construction projects. From workforce supervision to establishing vendor relationships to contractual law to forecasting and budgeting, you’ll emerge primed and ready to step into this extraordinary industry with total confidence!
Construction Management - Diploma
Global demand for qualified and capable construction managers has never been stronger. All over the world, construction firms are in desperate need of the leadership of confident construction managers to oversee ambitious projects of all shapes and sizes. If you’ve ever considered a career in Construction Management, there’s never been a better time to take that all-important first step! Study in your own time and at your own pace for our Level 4 Construction Management Diploma and watch your career prospects grow like never before!
When studying for an advanced Construction Management Diploma Online with Brentwood Open Learning College, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- The dedicated support and assistance of our exclusive team of tutors and industry professionals for successful course completion.
- All learning materials, documentation and digital textbooks provided as standard in the initial course price – no hidden extras or additional costs.
- 24/7 access to our advanced digital learning platform from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- All courses are free from deadlines or time restrictions – study in your own time and at your own pace.
- The opportunity to earn an internationally-recognized qualification and watch your long-term career prospects expand and improve like never before.
Our highest-level Online Building and Construction Management Diploma has been designed for candidates who are genuinely serious about climbing the career ladder to top-level leadership positions. No prior experience or education is required to get the most out of this advanced online study program, which begins with the basics before moving onto more intensive and complex industry issues.
Candidates are provided with a comprehensive overview of the functions, the importance and the challenges faced by the construction industry, along with the roles and responsibilities of those who work at a variety of levels. Discover what it takes to effectively manage human resources, materials, vendors, finances and every aspect of a typical construction project from start to finish.
Ultimately, the primary objective of the course is to lay a solid foundation upon which to begin building a successful and lucrative career in construction management.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A comprehensive understanding of the organisation of construction management projects
- The confidence to handle the duties and responsibilities of the construction manager
- Essential estimating and budgeting skills for construction projects
- An understanding of preliminary investigation and site assessment works
- Professional expertise in the management of materials, equipment, storage, vendors, human resources and project finances
- The confidence to both create and work with legally binding contracts
- A strong awareness of the importance of quality control
- The honed knowledge and confidence to lead construction projects effectively and efficiently from start to finish
- This course is ideal for you if you are interested in planning, organising and supervising building construction and maintenance work.
- The course provides students with a sound understanding of the general and technical principles involved in construction processes.
- This Programme Online Building Construction Management Diploma Level 4 is equally suitable for people already working in a professional support role in construction, or those wishing to take the first step in changing to a career in construction management.
This intensive yet accessible Online Diploma Level 4 Construction Management is delivered across 10 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Construction Management
- Module 2 - Development and Organisation of Construction Projects
- Module 3 - Importance of Estimation in Construction Work
- Module 4 - Preliminary Investigations, Location and Site Selection
- Module 5 - Site Organisation
- Module 6 - Planning for Equipment
- Module 7 - Equipment Management
- Module 8 - Material Management
- Module 9 - Purchase and Storage Management
- Module 10 - Human Resource Management
Who is this course for?
Studying for an advanced Diploma Level 4 Building and Construction Management Online comes highly recommended for anyone looking to establish themselves as a true leader in this dynamic and rewarding profession. By beginning with the basics and gradually guiding learners through the most important and complex industry issues, our top-level Online Building & Construction Management Diploma is open to newcomers with no existing experience or expertise. We design our courses to be as accessible and flexible as possible, with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about.
Candidates interested in our advanced Online Building & Construction Management Diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Earn your Diploma Construction Management Online on your terms to advance your career. Candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Assistant Project Manager
- Building Inspector
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Assistant
- Construction Coordinator
- Construction Engineer
- Construction Foreman
- Construction Manager
- Construction Supervisor
- Project Assistant
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What do you mean by an endorsed certificate? who is the awarding body?
Certificate for this construction management course will be issued by ABC Awards.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I know there’s an assessment at the end of each module but is there an exam at the end to get the qualification?
Dear Stephen, The courses are assignment based. After each course unit, you will complete an assignment which you will submit to your tutor for marking and move on to your next unit to complete the course. In the end, you will be assessed by your submitted assignments and there will be no formal exam to take at the end. On course completion students can claim endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee. Certificate postal charges will be £9 for UK and £15 for outside of UK.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.