**Construction Management** Construction Management level-5. Endorsed Certificate from **Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**. Uniquely dynamic and consistently prosperous, the construction industry attracts ambitious candidates from all backgrounds. Nevertheless, only the select few have what it takes to climb the ladder to the highest leadership positions. If you’re serious about writing an impressive success story in construction management, you need the strongest possible educational background. This Level 5 Construction Management Diploma is our most advanced course to date, laying a rock-solid foundation upon which to build a rewarding and fulfilling career for life!
Demand for capable and committed construction managers on a global basis has never been higher. The construction industry worldwide is one of uniquely-consistent strength and prosperity, overseen by senior managers, executives and decision-makers. Responsible for planning, implementing and optimising the most challenging construction projects, the construction manager quite literally moulds and shapes the world we live in. From property refurbishments to extension works to the construction of towering skyscrapers, construction managers enjoy the most fulfilling and rewarding careers for life.
This premium-quality Construction Management - Diploma Level 5 has been designed by team of leading academics and respected industry veterans. Explore the contemporary construction industry in-depth, along with the primary duties and responsibilities of professional construction managers. Build the confidence and competencies required to step into a leadership position at the highest possible level. Whether interested in establishing your own construction company or joining an established brand, our exclusive Construction Management - diploma could prove invaluable.
Discover what makes Construction Management one of the most sought-after specialisms on a global basis. Study an introduction to the construction industry, along with the organisation and execution of construction projects, essential estimating and budgeting, site selection, management of equipment and materials, establishing vendor relationships, HR management, workforce deployment and so much more besides. Study from anywhere in the world at a pace that suits you for a fully-accredited Level 5 Construction Management Diploma and enjoy enhanced career prospects for life!
Enrol on this exclusive Construction Management - Level 5 with CPD and gain access to a series of benefits, which include:
- Tutor support is available throughout the course.
- Study in your own time and at your own pace from any location, using our innovative digital learning platform.
- We provide all course materials and digital textbooks required for successful course completion, maximising value for money.
- No deadlines, no time restrictions and no exams to worry about – flexible and accessible distance learning for ambitious candidates worldwide.
Construction Diploma: Learning Objectives
Advanced level Construction Management Diploma course completion, successful candidates benefit from a much deeper understanding of what’s expected of the contemporary construction manager, and how to build a successful career in the construction industry.
Acquired knowledge, skills and competencies include:
- Thorough knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of construction managers
- The ability to confidently and accurately estimate costs and control finances
- A detailed understanding of how construction projects are organized
- Advance knowledge of site assessment and preliminary investigation duties
- Familiarity with the contractual and legal aspects of construction management
- Comprehensive expertise in human resource management, materials management, equipment storage, vendor relations, quality control, cost control and more
- The confidence and leadership qualities to successfully oversee construction projects from beginning to end
- The opportunity to join an established construction company, or begin building a new construction brand from scratch.
The teachings of this Advanced-level Construction Management Course are distributed over 13 accessible modules for maximum convenience. An online assessment is conducted at the end of each module, in order to verify the candidate’s understanding of the unit’s content. Every candidate is assisted from start to finish by their own personally-assigned tutor, who can be contacted any time support is required.
This course consists of the following units:
- Construction Management - An Introduction
- Organization of Construction Projects
- Cost Estimation
- Preliminary Site Investigation and Assessment
- Site Organisation in Construction Industry
- Construction Equipment Planning
- Management of Construction Equipment
- Management of Construction Materials
- Storage Management
- Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Quality control for Construction Works
- Human Resource Management in Construction Industry
- Legal Aspects of Contracting
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Course you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in becoming a successful leader at the very top level of the construction industry could benefit enormously from this advanced distance learning program. Irrespective of experience, current position and long-term objectives, a recognised construction management diploma could transform your career prospects for life. Our courses are meticulously designed to be as flexible, accessible and enjoyable as possible, while at the same time representing unbeatable value for money.
Study from home or anywhere you choose worldwide, with no time restrictions or deadlines to worry about. Access all course materials and digital textbooks via our 24/7 digital learning platform, directing questions and support requests to your personally-assigned professional tutor. Whatever it takes to help you accomplish your career goals through premium online learning, you can count on CPD courses to make it happen!
There are no specific entry criteria for candidates interested in our highest-level Construction Course. However, candidates must meet the following requirements to access our distance learning programmes:
- English language fluency
- A computer with a strong and reliable Internet connection
- Aged 16 years or over at the time of enrolment
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
An advanced construction management qualification can open up an extensive variety of potential career paths, including but not limited to the following:
- Site Manager
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Project Assistant
- Project Manager
- Safety Director
- Safety Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.