Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Construction Site Management: Construction Management: Quiz Based Assessment (MCQs )
"Certificate in Construction Site Management-" This is an Endorsed construction site management course.
You will get an Endorsed Certificate." Certificate in Construction Site Management " from TQUK regulated awarding organisation.
Certificate in Construction Site Management is 20 credits Endorsed Certificate.
Want to become a certified site manager or supervisor?
Give your career a boost with Inspire London College’s construction site management course.
Inspire London College is one of the leading distance learning institutes in the UK and offers a variety of online courses to its learners. This Construction Site Management course is designed with an aim to provide the candidates with a broader view and knowledge of Construction Management in a Construction project management. The course serves the candidates with an introductory topic of site selection in which the students are given knowledge about the site selection. Different considerations for the site selection are included in this section which provides the base for selection of a particular construction site management.
After this introductory topic, the course proceeds with comprehensive construction site layout planning in which the essential elements of the planning are included.
With the help of this Construction site management course, the learners will be able to understand the managerial activities at a construction site and they will develop the new skills and knowledge that will be helpful for managing a construction site.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
After enrolling for this Construction site management course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Construction Site Management : Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate*.
Learning Objectives of Construction Site Management
After taking the Site Management Course the learners will be able to understand;
- How to select a site for construction projects?
- Basic considerations for selection of a site
- Construction site layout planning
- Essential elements in layout planning
- Accessibility criteria for a site
- Health and Safety requirements at a construction site
- Materials handling and storage
- Logistics management at the construction place
- How to use HR effectively
- Site Management in construction project
- Site Selection in construction management process
- Criteria for Site Selection in construction management
- Major Considerations in Site Selection for construction project
- Climatic Conditions of construction site
- The topography of the Area
- Geology of the Site and Area
- Ground Stability of construction site
- Hydrology of the construction site
- Study of the Soil and Soil testing at construction site
- General Considerations at construction site
- Construction Site planning in construction project management
- Construction Site layout planning in construction project planning and management
- Elements in Construction layout planning
- Site Accessibility at construction project
- Security Planning for construction site
- Information Signs at construction site
- Managing Health a Safety at Construction Site
- Water supply and its management at construction site in construction project
- Managing Equipment and Materials (handling and storage) at constriction site
- Waste management plan for site
- Communication Planning for construction site in a construction project
- Logistics Management at a construction site
- HR planning at Construction Site
- Accommodation planning and management for construction site
- Temporary Facilities Characteristics at construction site
- Temporary facilities identification, selection and Sizing for construction site
Outline: Construction Site Management.
Certificate in construction site management is 20 credits Endorsed Course Certificate.
To achieve a Certificate in construction site management learner must have to achieve a minimum of 03 units with 20 Credits.
- Unit 1- Site selection for the construction project
- Unit 2 - Construction layout planning and its elements
- Unit 3 - Temporary facilities identification, selection and sizing of a construction site
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt the Final
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Construction Site Management: Course Certification
Upon successfully completion of Site Management Course learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from the regulated awarding organisation or from Site Management and Preliminary investigation (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £30
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (Hardcopy)= £40 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £59 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Site Management Course : Construction Site Management has been specifically designed for professionals who are already part of the construction industry.
In addition to this Construction site management course is also useful for new learners who want to be part of construction project management.
Construction site management Course Requirements :
Students seeking to enroll for Construction Site Management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
This Construction Site Management course provides progression to many other courses such as construction management and project management but at the same time it offers different career opportunities such as;
- Site consultant
- Site manager
- Construction manager
- Site supervisor
- Project Manager
- Building Inspector
- Civil Engineer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.