CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
Construction Management Diploma Level-5. Endorsed Certificate from **Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**. If you’re ready to climb the ladder to the highest positions in Construction Management, we’re standing by to take you there! Our most advanced Construction Management Diploma has been designed exclusively for the most ambitious candidates with life-long career success in mind. Providing a uniquely engaging and cost-effective access point to one of the world’s most rewarding and potentially-lucrative industries, our high-level Construction Management Diploma lays the groundwork for unstoppable success stories.
From new developments to the expansion and enhancement of existing structures, construction managers are expected to demonstrate limitless flexibility and diversity of competencies.
Develop the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to step into the construction management profession as a competent and capable leader. Whether looking to join an established construction organisation or set up your own business from scratch, the teachings and industry insights will help you develop your career in construction industry.
Level 5 Construction Management Diploma
Study this Construction Management Diploma and explore the mechanics and functions of the contemporary construction industry at every level. Study the primary roles and responsibilities of the successful construction manager, including project estimating and budgeting, resource planning and deployment, project supervision, materials and equipment handling, HR management and workforce supervision, contractual aspects of construction projects and so much more besides. Begin building the competencies and confidence to succeed in high-level construction management starting right now!
When studying for an advanced Construction Management Diploma with Oxford Home Study Centre, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- One to one tutor support.
- All learning materials are provided, no additional costs for for books.
- 24/7 access to Learning Management System.
- No deadlines or time restrictions – study in your own time and at your own pace.
Upon successful completion of this Construction Management Diploma, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A comprehensive understanding of the Cost estimation and organisation of construction projects
- Comprehensive understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the construction manager
- Essential estimating and budgeting skills for construction projects
- An understanding of preliminary investigation and site assessment works
- Professional expertise in the management of materials, equipment, storage, vendors, human resources and project finances
- Knowledge about creating and working with legally binding contracts
- Comprehensive understanding the importance of quality control procedure.
This Construction Management Diploma is delivered across 13 comprehensive modules.
- Construction Management Basics
- Project Organisation in Construction
- Cost Estimation for Construction Projects
- Preliminary Investigations for Constriction Projects
- Site Organisation and Management
- Planning Equipment in Construction Industry
- Construction Equipment Management
- Construction Material Management
- Materials Handling and Storage in Construction Industry
- HR Management in Construction Industry
- Quality Control in Construction Projects
- Legal Aspects of Contract Management
- Vendor Analysis for Best Buy in Construction
Who is this course for?
Construction Management Diploma is suitable for anyone who is looking to establish a rewarding career in construction industry. You will study in your own time and at your own pace and can enrol from anywhere in the world, with access to professional support from your own assigned tutor at all times. What’s more, all course materials are provided as standard and can be accessed 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform. Oxford Home Study College works hard to make it as easy as possible for every ambitious learner to both discover and reach their full potential.
Study today for a brighter tomorrow, with a little help from Oxford Home Study College!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Construction Management Diploma diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
On successful completion of this Construction Management Diploma, the learners may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including the following:
- Construction Foreman
- Construction Manager
- Construction Supervisor
- Building Inspector
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Assistant
- Construction Coordinator
- Construction Engineer
- Project Assistant
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.