Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Construction Management Cost Estimation - 20 CPD points - You will get an Endorsed Certificate. Certificate in Construction Cost Estimation from TQUK regulated awarding organisation.
Be a professional Construction cost estimator in the Construction Management industry with Inspire London College’s Construction Cost Estimation Course.
The Inspire London College has successfully designed a Construction Management Cost Estimation course to assist the students in Construction Management and Project Management to learn the proper way for cost estimation. This Construction Cost Estimation course provides the candidates with a detailed knowledge of the cost estimation process in the construction management.
Along with Construction Management Course and Project Management Course, this Construction Cost Estimation Certificate can be a better way to get a better job in the construction industry.
In addition to this, the course is also helpful for learners who want to learn the cost estimation process deeply for becoming a professional estimator. The demand for professional estimators in the modern construction industry is increasing rapidly and construction firms are hiring the professionals having proper qualification and skills of construction cost estimation. Therefore, in this context, the Inspire London College’s Construction Cost Estimation course can play a vital role in establishing a new career as a professional cost estimator or Cost Estimation Consultant.
- Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Construction Management Cost Estimation Certificate - 20 CPD Points
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate.
Learning Objectives of Cost Estimation Course
After taking the Construction Management Cost Estimation course the students will be able to;
- Understand the significance of costs estimation process in construction management
- Understand the construction cost estimation process
- Evaluate the different types of cost estimation
- Learn the elements of the cost estimation process
- Determine the different factors that can impact the cost estimation process
- Identify and develop the different skills that are required by the cost estimator
- Understand the different cost estimation software
- Introduction to Cost Estimation in Construction Management
- Background and Purpose of the Cost Estimation
- Overview of the Construction Estimation Process
- The Main Types of Construction Cost Estimates
- A Construction Cost Estimates Perspective on Building Systems
- The Elements of a Construction Cost Estimate
- Factors Influencing on Construction Costs
- Using Historical Data in Construction Cost Estimates
- The Effects of Scale on Construction Cost Estimates
- The Major Approaches to Construction Cost Estimation
- Skills Required for a Cost Estimator
- Best Practices in Construction Cost Estimating and What Not to Do
- Common Pitfalls for Construction Cost Estimators
- Cost Estimating Applications and Software
- New Aspects of Construction Cost Estimating
Certificate in Construction Cost Estimation is 20 credits Endorsed Course.
To achieve a Certificate in Construction Cost Estimation learner must have to achieve a minimum of 03 units with 20 Credits.
- Unit 1- Introduction to Cost Estimation
- Unit 2 - Elements and Factors influencing Cost Estimation
- Unit 3- Role of Cost Estimator and New Aspects of Cost Estimation
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
This is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hardcopy or can claim Endorsed Diploma from TQUK organisation (Hardcopy Only)
CPD Accredited Certificate = £25
CPD Accredited Certificate (Hardcopy) : £35 + postage charges £15 = £50
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £59 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
This Construction Management Cost Estimation Course is prepared for the learners who want to start their career as a professional cost estimator in the construction industry. In addition to this, already existing employees and construction managers can also take this course to enhance the knowledge and skills about the cost estimation process.
Students seeking to enrol for Construction Management Cost Estimation course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
After taking Construction Management Cost Estimation course learners can avail a number of career opportunities.
The course will provide the progression to other disciplines such construction management courses, project management course and Site Management courses. Besides this progression the course offers the career opportunities as;
- Cost Estimator
- Construction Cost Estimation Consultant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.