Construction Management Cost Estimation
- Tutor is available to students
Construction Management Cost Estimation
Budgeting and cost-control can and often do determine the fate of construction projects at all levels. Quite simply, if financial resources run dry at the worst possible time, the entire project could be rendered unviable. Or at best, cost considerably more than expected and eat into the potential profits of the developer. Success in construction is all about the proactive and efficient use of capital in a planned, controlled and monitored manner. Without which, the practical construction of projects of all sizes simply cannot go ahead. To succeed in construction management, little matters more than the capacity to estimate and budget accurately and efficiently.
This advanced tutorial has been designed for anyone looking to become a confident and capable construction manager. Learn how and why accurate construction project estimations are mandatory, while studying a breakdown of the estimating procedure and key planning processes. Discover the importance of estimating for variations, how project budgets must often be revised and the potential risks of inaccurate estimation.
- Explain the components of estimates
- Explore different methods for estimation.
- Discuss the importance of estimation in Construction Projects.
- Estimate of a Construction Project
- Estimating Procedure
- Estimating for Planning Bill of Quantities
- Estimating for Planning and Scheduling
- Estimation for Variations
- Estimating, for Revision of Project Budgets
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Construction workers seeking for CPD
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Staff working in construction industry and wishing to enhance their CVs
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.