Add to basket or enquire
The UK construction industry has grown 17%+ over the last 5 years — offering over 2 million jobs. Among them, managerial jobs are the most promising and demanding. This ABC Awards-endorsed Construction Management Advanced Diploma has been developed by industry experts so you can be the next professional manager in this field.
Our Construction Management Advanced Diploma is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation Quality Licence Scheme (ABC Awards), for its high-quality and non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Construction Management Advanced Diploma is also accredited by CPD, with 180 CPD points available to you as proof your achievement.
You will be taken through crucial construction management duties and responsibilities such as cost management, construction supply chain management, risk & value management, construction safety management, construction procurement, quality assurance, construction project life cycle among others. This level 7 advanced diploma on construction management also provides you with the perfect opportunity for a professional certificate upon completion of your learning so that you can showcase your achievement and advance your career in construction management.
Purchasing this Construction Management Advanced Diploma will make you eligible to apply for an exclusive TOTUM card — the #1 student discount card with amazing deals on renowned restaurants, clothing lines, accessories, gadgets, beauty products and many more!
Highlights of the Construction Management Advanced Diploma:
- Get a solid introduction to construction management along with its core importance
- Gain a firm understanding of how to apply project life cycle, site investigation and cost management in the earlier phases of a construction management process
- Learn thoroughly how to plan, procure, purchase & manage the equipment and materials as a professional construction manager
- In-depth lessons on the stock control and supply chain from the perspective of construction management
- Explore a detailed overview of human resource management and on-site communications in terms of a construction-related project
- Understand all the risk and value management as a responsible construction manager
- Comprehensive knowledge on ensuring health & safety in terms of construction management
- Gain a proper understanding of the essential elements and the legal aspects of a contract along with daily logs, documentation & reports required for effective construction management
Why People Enrol this Construction Management Advanced Diploma From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Construction Management Advanced Diploma
- Learning materials of our Construction Management Advanced Diploma contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Construction Management Advanced Diploma course content for a full year
- Complete the Construction Management Advanced Diploma at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Construction Management Advanced Diploma
This Construction Management Advanced Diploma is designed with the following modules:
Construction Management - Module 01:
Introduction to Construction Management
- Features of the Construction Industry
- The Role of the Construction Supervisor
Construction Management - Module 02:
Project Life Cycle and Success
- Integrating Construction
- Project Management
Construction Management - Module 03:
- Cost Types
- Construction Cost Estimate
Construction Management - Module 04:
Preliminary Site Investigation and Site Organisation
- Building Types
- Environmental Impact Study (EIS)
- Location and Site Selection Criteria
Construction Management - Module 05:
- Site Boundaries
- Accommodation for Staffs
Construction Management - Module 06:
- Preliminary Estimates and Cost Planning
- Preparing Construction Estimates
Construction Management - Module 07:
Elements and Factors influencing Cost Estimation
Construction Management - Module 08:
Planning and Management of Equipment
- Selecting and Matching Construction Equipment
- Costs of Equipment
Construction Management - Module 09:
Construction Materials Management
- Purchase of Materials and Equipment
- Issues Confronting Material Management
Construction Management - Module 10:
Vendor Analysis in Construction Management
- Identifying the Right Source of Supply
- Vendor Registration and Development
Construction Management - Module 11:
- Life Cycle Procurement Analysis
- Change Management
Construction Management - Module 12:
- Stages of Stock Control
- Just-In-Time Deliveries (JIT)
Construction Management - Module 13:
Supply Chain Management
- The Construction Supply Chain
Construction Management - Module 14:
The Main Participators
- Private Developers
- Building Contractors
Construction Management - Module 15:
Quality Assurance and Customer Care
- The Threshold for Construction Quality
- Quality Management
Construction Management - Module 16:
Legal Aspects of Contracting
- Essential Elements of a Contract
- Types of Construction Contract
Construction Management - Module 17:
Human Resources Management
- Planning of Manpower Construction Companies
- Internal and External Sources of Recruitment
Construction Management - Module 18:
Risk and Value Management
- Approaches to Risk and Value Management
- Sustainable Value and The Whole Life Cycle
Construction Management - Module 19:
Communications, Information and Documentation of Construction
- Communications On-Site
- Daily Logs, Reports and Construction Diary
Construction Management - Module 20:
Health and Safety in Construction Management
- Legal Obligations
- Important Rules and Regulations for the Construction Industry
... and more!
How is the Construction Management Advanced Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module of Construction Management Advanced Diploma, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Construction Management Advanced Diploma, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £129. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Construction Management Advanced Diploma, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Construction Management Advanced Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in construction management
- People already working in related fields of construction management and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Construction Management Advanced Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Construction Management Advanced Diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Construction Management Advanced Diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Construction Management Advanced Diploma. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.