Add to basket or enquire
The global construction industry has never been more dynamic or potentially lucrative. For those with the skills, talents and knowledge to success in construction management, even the sky isn’t the limit. As a highly complex and demanding specialist field, developing a solid understanding of the industry represents an important initial step. By familiarising yourself with the key duties and responsibilities of the construction manager, you arm yourself with a blueprint for success in this remarkable modern industry.
This inspiring tutorial has been designed for anyone interested in a career in construction management. Discover the true size, value and importance of the modern construction market, along with the role the construction supervisor plays in jobs of all sizes. Explore the various phases of construction projects, the importance of inspection and testing, productivity, labour quality and so much more as you progress.
Construction Management - Unit Objectives
- Discuss the key features of Construction industry
- Understand the Role of Construction Supervisor
- Describe the importance of Construction Supervision, Inspecting, and Testing Procedures.
Construction Management - Unit Topics
- Market Size and its Importance
- Features of Construction Industry
- Productivity and Labour Quality
- Role of Construction Supervisor
- Construction Supervisor and the Phases of Construction Project
- Supervision for the Construction Agency
- Construction Supervision and Inspection and Testing
Construction Management - Course Benefits
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
Construction Management - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
Construction - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Courses you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Construction workers seeking for CPD
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Staff working in construction industry and wishing to enhance their CVs
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
*Note: This CPD Unit is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the unit, learner can claim CPD Accredited certificate by paying £35 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.