Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
Construction and Bricklaying course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Construction and Bricklaying course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
The Construction Management Course is a management and compliance training program for those who work in the construction industry. It covers health and safety regulations in the UK, the role of the Construction Supervisor, site planning and management, industry standards, and much more. You will gain a range of core industry skills required to manage construction teams, materials, equipment, project finances and more, with step-by-step guidance.
Bricklaying teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Bricklaying is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
Key Features of the Construction and Bricklaying Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Construction and Bricklaying course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Course Curriculum of Construction Management
The detailed curriculum outline of our Construction Management course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Construction Management
- Module 02: Project Life Cycle and Success
- Module 03: Cost Management
- Module 04: Preliminary Site Investigation and Site Organisation
- Module 05: Site Management
- Module 06: Planning and Management of Equipment
- Module 07: Construction Materials Management
- Module 08: Vendor Analysis in Construction Management
- Module 09: Construction Procurement
- Module 10: Stock Control
- Module 11: Supply Chain Management
- Module 12: The Main Participators
- Module 13: Quality Assurance and Customer Care
- Module 14: Module 14: Legal Aspects of Contracting
- Module 15: Human Resources Management
- Module 16: Risk and Value Management
- Module 17: Communications, Information and Documentation of Construction
- Module 18: Health and Safety in Construction Management
Course Curriculum of Bricklaying
The detailed curriculum outline of our Bricklaying course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Bricklaying
- Module 02: Tools of Bricklaying
- Module 03: Bonding of Bricklaying
- Module 04: Basic Techniques of Bricklaying
- Module 05: Constructing Walls
- Module 06: Basic Joint Finishes
- Module 07: Building Curved Arches
- Module 08: Building Curved Brickwork and Defects and Maintenance of Bricklaying
All of our courses, including this Construction and Bricklaying course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Construction and Bricklaying course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Construction and Bricklaying course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Construction and Bricklaying
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Construction and Bricklaying course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.