Add to basket or enquire
Connecting with Customers
Connecting with customers is one of the most vital elements to the success of any business. You can have the greatest product or service available, but without communicating and connecting effectively with the market, it doesn’t mean much.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into all the elements that define a successful relationship between a business and the existing and potential customers.
From the structures that need to be in place, to the habits and the skills that need to be entrenched into the culture of the organisation, this course will provide you with the tools you need to successfully connect with and satisfy the customers upon which your brand is built.
** When purchasing this course you will be eligible to apply for the XO Student Discount Card!! You can save on brands such as New Look, Disney, ASOS, Hotels, Miss Selfridge , Domino’s and many more.**
You Will Learn
- How to identify your target market (including defining your product and knowing your competition)
- Techniques for effectively engaging customers (including optimising your website and traditional media options)
- To use social media to effectively engage customers
- The science of creating, maintaining and optimising a customer database
- How to ensure that every customer has the best experience through mastering the art of the personal touch
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You’ll forge stronger relationships (and increase business) with your existing customers.
- You will attract new customers by learning fundamental marketing communication techniques
- Improve your social media reach and influence
- Be in control of your customer database and learn how to effectively make use of it
- Work strategically to communicate to the right market with the right message
- Module 01: Identifying Your Target Market
- Module 02: Effectively Engaging Customers
- Module 03: Optimising Social Media
- Module 04: The Science of the Customer Database
- Module 05: The Art of the Personal Touch
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review