UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Conflict in the Workplace Diploma (Level 5) - Upon successful completion, a learner will get a Certificate of Completion from UKPDA.
Conflict in the Workplace Diploma is one of the Most Selling Conflict in the Workplace Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about Conflict in the Workplace to those who are looking to work in Conflict in the Workplace and Business Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Conflict in the Workplace Diploma providers in United Kingdom, Conflict in the Workplace Diploma include important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their Conflict in the Workplace professional life.
Conflict in the Workplace Diploma is provider learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in the Life Coaching Sector. Conflict in the Workplace Diploma provides lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Workplace Development Diploma makes learner able concept of Civility in the Workplace, Managing Workplace Anxiety, Safety In The Workplace, Social Media in the Workplace, Workplace Diversity, Workplace Harassment and Workplace Violence.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Module 1: Civility in the Workplace
- Define civility, understand its causes, and enumerate at least three of its behavioural indicators.
- Understand the costs of incivility, as well as the rewards of civility, within the workplace.
- Learn practical ways of practising workplace etiquette, including the proper use of greetings, respect, involvement, and political correctness.
- Learn the basic styles of conflict resolution and identify the style most appropriate for managing particular conflicts in the workplace.
- Learn skills in diagnosing the causes of uncivil behaviour.
- Understand the role of forgiveness and conflict resolution in the creation of a civil working environment.
- Understand the different elements of effective communication, particularly effective para-verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Learn facilitative communication skills such as listening and appreciative inquiry.
- Learn specific interventions that can be utilized when there’s conflict within the workplace.
- Learn a recommended procedure for systematizing civil behaviour within the workplace.
Module 2: Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognize common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
Module 3: Safety at the Workplace
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand the legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognize the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
Module 4: Conflict Resolution
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
Module 5: Developing Corporate Behaviour
- Understand what behaviour is
- Understand the benefits of corporate behavior
- Know what type of behaviors you want to implement in your company
- Know how to implement corporate behaviors
- Know how to maintain corporate behaviors
Module 6: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 7: Workplace Diversity
- Explain the definition, terms and history of diversity
- Describe the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- List strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community
- Use active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population, employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength
- Understand the importance of body language, both your own, and that of others, and recognize its importance in interpersonal communications
- Identify ways to encourage diversity in the workplace, and prevent and discourage discrimination
Module 8: Workplace Harassment
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss the employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
Module 9: Workplace Violence
- Define workplace violence.
- Understand bullies and how to avoid hiring them.
- Create a risk assessment and understand how to handle violence.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Develop relevant policies and procedures.
- Learn how to investigate complaints.
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Conflict in the Workplace the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Conflict in the Workplace can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Conflict in the Workplace Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Conflict in the Workplace is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.