UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Conflict Management: - Upon successful completion, a learner will get a Certificate of Completion from UKPDA.
Certificate in Conflict Management and their resolution: Conflict arises in all organisations but their management is not very easy - to understand conflict management and their resolution, a certificate in Conflict Management play a very important role.
Conflict Management course will give participants a seven-step conflict resolution and Conflict Management process that they can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size. Conflict Management provided a set of skills in solution building and finding common ground to the participants. In the Conflict Resolution and Conflict Management Training, participants will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is important for every organization no matter what the size.
Some of the Key Learning Objectives of Conflict Management Training course is:
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
Why you choose us
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online
Course Outline of Certificate in Conflict Management
To achieve Conflict Management Certificate learner must have to achieve Mandatory Modules with UK Professional Development Academy.
Modules Outline of Certificate in Conflict Management
- An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution Styles with the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Creating an Effective Atmosphere
- Creating a Mutual Understanding
- Focusing on Individual and Shared Needs
- Getting to the Root Cause
- Generating Options
- Building a Solution
- The Short Version of the Process
- Additional Tools
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £27
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £35 + postage charges £9
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Conflict Resolution the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Conflict Resolution can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Conflict Resolution Training Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Conflict Resolution is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.