Conference and Event Planning Course (Level 2)
- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work.
This Conference and Event Planning (Level 2) will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music).
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body is available on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
- Business owners and managers in charge of their own events.
- Event planners with little or no experience in corporate events.
- Existing workers in pursuit of promotion.
- Anyone looking to set up their own even planning business.
- Existing business owners looking to improve performance.
- Candidates interested in enhancing and improving their career prospects.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.