Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
As the hotel and hospitality industry continues to evolve, the role of the Concierge has become vital. A Concierge desk serves the crucial function of accommodating guests to enhance the overall standard of the organisation. Concierges aim to promote a property’s marketable value and reputation, and hence it’s very challenging. So, if you’re ready to take the challenge and build an enchanting career opportunity ahead, then this Concierge is the right choice for you! Enrol now and start thriving.
This Level 3 Concierge course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CMA & IAO to make your skill development and career progression related to Concierge substantial and easier than ever!
With the finest and award-winning Concierge course, you can take your professional skills to a whole new phase! Don't waste time on ineffective learning; instead, study the Concierge and benefit from an expertly designed, cost-effective training experience. Through the Concierge online training course, learn from industry experts and easily equip yourself with the practical knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your chosen career.
The concierge course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Through this comprehensive concierge course, you will develop knowledge of the concierge’s role, standard, and historical background. This concierge course integrates types of services a concierge performs in various settings such as in a business, hotel, medical, residential, and many more. A concierge has to carry out many tasks within their job that are must-have skills for them. With this concierge course, you will demonstrate the various necessary skills. Subsequently, this concierge course will walk you through the principles for running a concierge business that includes service principles and the service models.
In addition, with this concierge course, you will gain a solid understanding of delivering concierge services to customers, including agreement, sequence, complaints, and opportunities. Besides principles, standards, and skills, this concierge course will educate about concierge workplace etiquette and workplace safety.
What will I learn from this Concierge course?
- An overview of the background of concierge service
- Explore various concierge services and standards
- Understand the necessary skills required in a concierge role like telephone etiquette, networking, customer service and more.
- Understand the concierge services business principles and models
- Acknowledge the sequence to deliver customer service
- Fundamentals of the concierge work environment and etiquette
- Methodologies of workplace safety and emergency measurements
On top of everything, you will get a certificate that will help make a mark for yourself in the competitive job market. This certificate will also help create an impression of self-reliance and dedication that will surely attract prospective employers to prioritise your job application. So, enrol in this Concierge course today and open doors to enchanting career opportunities ahead.
Students can expect to complete this Concierge training course in around 2 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Concierge course.
Experts created the Concierge course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the Concierge course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Concierge course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Concierge course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this Concierge course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this Concierge Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CMA & IAO after completing this Concierge course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Concierge program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Concierge course:
Module 01: Understanding the Service
- What Is a Concierge
- History of Concierge Service
- Role of a Concierge
- Concierge Standards
Module 02: Types of Concierge Services
- Personal/Lifestyle Concierge Services
- Business Concierge Services
- Hotel Concierge Services
- Medical Concierge Services
- Travel Concierge Services
- Learning Concierge Services
- Wedding Concierge Services
- Chauffeur Concierge Services
- Residential Concierge Services
Module 03: Necessary Skills for Any Concierge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Telephone and Communication Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Restaurant Reservations
- Stages of Negotiation
- Event Planning
- Organisation Skills
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Skills
- Computer and I.T. Skills
Module 04: Principles for a Concierge Service Business
- Service Principles
- A Service Model
- Speed and Time
- Personal Interaction with a Client
- Courtesy and Competence
- Information and Keeping the Client Informed
- Attitude and Client Liaison
- Long-Term Relationships
Module 05: Delivering Customer Service
- Service to Improve Clients’ lives
- Service-Level Agreement
- Three Keys to Effective SLAs
- The Sequence of a Service
- Follow Up
- Complaints and Opportunities
Module 06: Concierge Work Environment and Etiquettes
- Concierge work environment
- Concierge Etiquettes
- Concierge Staff Attitude with Client and Colleagues
- Concierge Staff Speech with Client and Colleagues
- Always Being Positive
- Establishing Contact with Client
- Being Discreet and Attentive to Client
- Having Good Product Knowledge and Organisation Standards
- Front Office Management
- The organisation of the Front Office Department
- The Function of the Front Office Manager
- Staffing the Front Office
Module 07: Emergency Measures for a Hotel Concierge
- General Emergency Measures
- Booking Mismanagement by Travel Agent
- Guest Collapses
- Armed Robbery
- Guest Has Been Robbed/Incident of Theft
- Suspected Food Poisoning
- A Guest Injures Themselves
- A Bedroom Goes out of Order
- Health and Safety Emergency Measures
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Evacuation Plan
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Concierge course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 89 GBP inside the UK
- 99 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Concierge course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Concierge Course Right for You?
The Concierge course is primarily for motivated learners looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Anyone of any academic background can enrol on this Concierge course. However, this course is preferable for:
- Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Hotel Desk Clerk
- Travel Agent
- Tour Guide
The Concierge software does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Concierge course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as computers, tablets, or smartphones. This course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
Enrolling on this Concierge course can lead you to the following career paths:
- Deputy Head Concierge
- Front Office Manager
- General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer
- Hotel Manager
- Floor Supervisor
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Femi Bayo Oladokun asked:
What are the requirements of concierge course
Dear Femi, There are no specific requirements for the course. This course is designed to provide an introduction to Concierge and offers an excellent way to gain the vital skills and confidence to start a successful career. Anybody over the age of 16 who is willing to learn about concierge can take the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.