Add to basket or enquire
Global Edulink always strives to provide learners with the best possible experience, and we are proud to offer official Sage courses. These courses and qualifications are fully accredited by Sage, meaning you are receiving expert instruction, and recognised qualifications, all at an amazing price. In addition, you have access to our fantastic student portal and excellent customer service. What could be better?
Sage courses focus on accounts and payroll, and could help you to pursue the career you want, and this Computerised Payroll Level 3 Course is no different. This level 3 qualification is ideal for those who are already employed in payroll or have similar job roles or run their own business. If you hope to enhance your existing skills and knowledge performing advanced routine and non-routine tasks using a computerised payroll package.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
You are entitled to redeem this amazing voucher displayed below in the media section when you purchase any selected course from our recommended list of courses.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to enter voluntary and statutory additions and deductions
- Ability to process the payroll for different periods including the correction of errors
- Understand how to produce reports to enable reconciliation of payments and deductions to external agencies including HMRC and pension providers
- Learn to operate national insurance for directors
- Ability to maintain payroll data and system security
- Learn to process period and year end information and produce all required reports
1: Revision Of The Syllabus Of Level 2 Computerised Payroll
2: Level 2 Learning Outcomes And Summary Of Assessment Criteria
3: Introduction - Computerised Payroll Level 3
4: Sage 50 Payroll Installation Instructions
5: Screenshots, Tasks And Activities
6: Creating A New Company In Sage Payroll
7: Computerised Payroll Administration
8: Pension Schemes
9: The Government Gateway
10: Real Time Information (Rti)
11: Processing The Payroll Under Rti
12: Period End – The P32
13: The Employer Payment Submission (Eps)
14: Starters, Leavers, Salary Sacrifice And Net Payments
15: The Cost Of Wages
16: Payroll Verification And Reconciliation
17: Advance Pay, Holiday Schemes And Statutory Adoption Pay
18: Error Corrections And The Fps
19: Data Security
20: Termination Of Employment
21: Year End Processing
22: Glossary Of Payroll Terms
- Enter voluntary and statutory additions and deductions
- Process the payroll for different periods including the correction of errors
- Produce reports to enable reconciliation of payments and deductions to external agencies including HMRC and pension providers
- Operate national insurance for directors
- Maintain payroll data and system security
- Process period and year end information and produce all required reports
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
Those who successfully completed Computerised Payroll Administration Processing the Payroll Under RTI. The Employer Payment Submission (EPS)Data Security Year End Processing Glossary of Payroll Termsmplete this course will be awarded with the Sage 50 Payroll Level 3 Certificate.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT.
- Account Manager – £26,912 per annum
- Auditor – £28,849 per annum
- Benefits Specialist – £25,569 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,767 per annum
- Finance Officer – £22,643 per annum
- Payroll Officer – £22,185 per annum
- Payroll Manager – £30,759 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.