Skillsfirst Award in Computerised Accounting for Business -Level 1
Sage courses focus on accounts and Helpful Information Using Sagepayroll, and could help you to pursue the career you want, and this Skillsfirst RQF Computerised Accounting for Business Level 1 Qualification is no different. This course is beginner level, Customer Receipts Reports Entering Supplier Payments and will provide you with a full introduction to computerised accounting software, double-entry bookkeeping and banking procedures. This course has been Jointly developed by Sage UK and Skillsfirst, and is a RQF Accredited Qualification which could help you to pursue a career in bookkeeping, purchase ledger clerking, or credit controlling.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 6 months. An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
**PLEASE NOTE: Access to Sage 50c Payroll software for six months (06 months) – extensions to the software are available for a small extra fee.
- Use a computerised accounting application
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Work with bookkeeping
- Banking procedures
Module 01 : The Introduction Unit
- Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria – Computerised Accounts
- Installation Instructions
- Screenshots, Tasks and Activities
- Working through the Units
- Setting up a New Company
- Backing Up and Restoring Data
- Customise your Company
- How to Use Practice Data
- Helpful Information Using Sage
- Tax Codes within Sage
- The Ledgers and Sage Nominal Codes
- Creating a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements 98
Module 02 : Sales and Purchase Invoices and Credit Notes
- Creating Customer and Supplier Account Codes and Records
- Making Error Corrections and Deleting Transactions
- Customer Invoices Using Batch Entry
- Customer Credit Notes Using Batch Entry
- Sales Invoice Day Book in Sage
- Sales Credit Day Book in Sage
- Supplier Invoices Using Batch Entry
- Supplier Credit Notes Using Batch Entry
- Purchase Invoice Day Book in Sage
- Purchase Credit Day Book in Sage
Module 03 : The Bank Account
- The Opening Bank Cash Book Balance (The Bank Account)
- Entering Customer Receipts
- Customer Receipts Reports
- Printing a Customer Statement
- Entering Supplier Payments
- Supplier Payments Reports
- Printing a Remittance Advice
- Non Credit Bank Transactions (Not In Customers or Suppliers Ledgers)
- Bank Reconciliation
- Printing a Bank Statement Report
- The Petty Cash Opening Balance
- Petty Cash Transactions
Module 04 : Producing Sales Invoices, Credit Notes and Payments on Account
- Producing Sales Invoices
- Correcting and Editing Sales Invoices
- Producing a Sales Credit Note
- Posting Payments on Account
Module 05 : The Trial Balance, Nominal Reports and Data Security
- The Trial Balance
- Nominal Ledger Reports
- Maintaining the Security of Data
Module 06 : Bradline Confections
- Complete Practice Activity
- Glossary of Accounting Terms
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners must complete four mandatory units and earn nine credits to gain certification. To achieve these credits, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded with a Computerised Accounting for Business Qualification and certification at Level 1 from Skillsfirst.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide tutor support for this course
Sage software is not compatible with Windows XP or Apple Macs - unless you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility. Sage 50 Accounts v27 - System Requirements
- Processor speed 2Ghz processor or higher.
- RAM (memory) 2 gigabytes (GB) or 4GB RAM if running a 64-bit operating system.
- Free disk space 5GB of free disk space.
- Internet connection
- Windows operating system
- Windows 10 (except Windows 10S), build 1709 or later
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT.
With this certificate in your resume, you can go on to work for a range of job roles in the accounting industry. Mentioned below are some of the job roles this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum.
- Financial Controller – £46,964 per annum
- Chartered Accountant – £35,118 per annum
- Finance Manager – £38,138 per annum
- Accountant – £28,580 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.