Add to basket or enquire
According to government reports, there are now over 1.6 million digital tech jobs in Britain, and the computing sector is creating jobs twice as fast as any other. Future-proof your career and gain core coding skills with this Computer Programming and Coding Diploma taught by expert instructors using innovative, engaging online study materials.
This Computer Programming and Coding course is better than ever and is suitable for anyone looking to excel in this sector or for those who simply want to learn more about computer programming and coding.
The Computer Programming and Coding Diploma is an entry-level, fast-track qualification designed to teach practical skills in popular programming languages such as C+ and BASIC, as well as give learners a broader understanding of how computers work in a technical sense and the job opportunities for computer programmers. Delivered through video tutorials, electronic study materials, recommended reading and automated assessments, this online computer programming and coding course is suitable for beginners and advanced users alike.
Benefits of studying Computer Programming and Coding Diploma:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Why Choose this Computer Programming and Coding Diploma Course:
- This best ever Computer Programming and Coding Diploma course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Computer Programming and Coding Diploma is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Computer Programming and Coding Diploma course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Computer Programming and Coding Diploma course course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Computer Programming and Coding course is designed with the following modules:
- Basic Terms
- Types of Computers
- Anatomy of a PC
- How a PC Works
- CPU and Memory
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Secondary Storage Devices
- The Basics
- Operating Systems and Applications
- How is Software Built
- Types of Software
- Legal Issues
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101
- COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101
- WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?
- What a Programmer Does
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE
- COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE
- UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMPUTER
- Choosing a Language
BASIC PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
- BASIC Programming Language
- Getting Started with BASIC Programming Language
- BASIC Overview of BASIC Components
- BASIC Special Variables
- BASIC Probability Functions
- Filtering the DataSet or Splitting the Data Set
- DATA Blocks
- DELETE Statement
- FOR…NEXT Statement
- IF... THEN Statement
JOB STATISTICS AT A GLANCE
- Computer Programming
- Employment Outlook
- How to Find A Great Job After Graduation
How is the Computer Programming and Coding course assessed?
To successfully complete the Computer Programming and Coding course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Computer Programming and Coding course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Computer Programming and Coding Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I have basic knowledge on how to use a computer. I just want to know if it is best to do this course or a slightly more advance one.
Hi Glenda, This course covers the basics of programming and coding from the beginners level. Therefore, if you're interested in this topic and as you have basic knowledge of a computer, you can start this course anytime. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I study using a smartphone ?
Dear Gilbert, Thank you for contacting us. The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. Therefore, you can study the course by using a smartphone. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
m in south Africa how do I pay for the course
Dear Nkululeko, Thanks for reaching out. You can pay either using your Credit/Debit card or PayPal. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.