Elatt East London Advanced Technology Training
Computer Engineering Level 1 (Starter):
Become a computer engineer with a FREE course at ELATT!
We are a charity supporting Londoners to better themselves through education for over 35 years. Please only apply if you live in a London Borough.
ELATT's comprehensive Computer Engineering programme takes you from beginner to Advanced Level and prepares you to work in technical support job or as a helpdesk operator. You will learn about monitoring and maintaining the computer systemsand the networks in an organisation. It will prepare you for a role providing technical support directly to staff and customers.
You will learn about network planning and installation, installing and configuring computer systems & networks, cyber security, and diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults. You will be taught by industry professionals who will support you through your course and onto the next stage of your career.
- Level 1 Computer Engineering Course Outline - download
Our courses are currently taught live online using Zoom. We have daytime and evening courses available.
- Dismantle, assemble, install and maintain a desktop computing system
- Fundamentals of computing systems and customer care
- IT security for users and setting up an IT system
- Using the Internet
ELATT brings learning to life. Graded Outstanding by Ofsted, enrol today for the Connected Learning experience - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal development.
Who is this course for?
Anyone wishing to learn Computer Engineering
- Basic computing knowledge
- Literacy - Level 1
- Web Design and Development - Level 1
- Computer Engineering - Level 2
- Software Development - Level 1
- Web Engineering - Level 1
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.