Add to basket or enquire
Boost Your Career with Apex Learning and Get Noticed By Recruiters in this Hiring Season! Save Up To £4,169 and get Hard Copy + PDF Certificates + Transcript + Student ID Card worth £160 as a Gift - Enrol Now
Give a compliment to your career and take it to the next level. This bundlewill provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to shine in your professional career. Whether you want to develop skills for your next job or want to elevate skills for your next promotion, this CompTIA & Network Security will help you keep ahead of the pack.
This bundle incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can reinforce your professional skills and essential knowledge, reaching out to the level of expertise required for your position. Further, this bundle will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers.
Along with this course, you will get 10 other premium courses. Also, you will get an original Hardcopy and PDF certificate for the title course and a student ID card absolutely free.
What other courses are included in this CompTIA & Network Security Bundle?
- Course 01: CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ (FCO-U61)
- Course 02: CompTIA A+ (220-1001)
- Course 03: CompTIA A+ (220-1002)
- Course 04: CompTIA Network (N10-007)
- Course 05: CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401) New 2020
- Course 06: CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)
- Course 07: Cloud Computing / CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- Course 08: CompTIA PenTest+ (Ethical Hacking)
- Course 09: CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst (CS0-002)
- Course 11: Linux for Absolute Beginners!
So, enrol now to advance your career in Network Security!
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £6*11 = £66)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course: Previously it was £10)
Course 01: CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ (FCO-U61)
How People Use Computers
- Introduction to IT Fundamentals
- The Case for Computer Literacy
- Features Common to Every Computing Device
- Common General-Purpose Computing Devices
- Networks of Computing Devices
- Remotely-Accessed Computer Systems
- Specialized Computer Systems
- Specialty I/O Devices
- Passive and Active Cooling
- RAM and Active Memory
- Power Supplies
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about System Hardware
Device Ports and Peripherals
- Ports and Connectors
- General Use I/O Devices
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about I/O, Ports and Peripherals
Data Storage and Sharing
- Basics of Binary
- Storage Technologies
- Mass Storage Variation
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Data Storage and Sharing
Understanding Operating Systems
- Operating System Functions
- Operating System Interfaces
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Understanding OS’s
Setting Up and Configuring a PC
- Preparing the Work Area
- Setting up a Desktop PC
- Completing PC Setup
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Setting up and Configuring a PC
Setting Up and Configuring a Mobile Device
- Personalizing a Tablet
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Mobile Devices Part 1
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Mobile Devices Part 2
- File Management Tools
- File Manipulation
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Managing Files
Using and Managing Application Software
- Walking Survey of Applications
- Managing Applications
- Applications and Extensions
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Working with Applications
Configuring Network and Internet Connectivity
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Going High Speed
- Setting Up and Sharing Printers
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Networks and Internet Connectivity Part 1
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Networks and Internet Connectivity Part 2
IT Security Threat Mitigation
- Physical Security
- Dealing with Malware
- Password Management
- Perils of Public Internet
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about IT Threat Mitigation Part 1
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about IT Threat Mitigation Part 2
Computer Maintenance and Management
- Power Management
- Cleaning and Maintaining Computers
- Trash it or Stash it?
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Computer Maintenance and Management
- Troubleshooting 101
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Troubleshooting Computers Part 1
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Troubleshooting Computers Part 2
- Introduction to Databases
- Database Details
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Databases
Developing and Implementing Software
- Introduction to Programming
- Programming with a PBJ Sandwich
- AMA – Ask Me Anything about Programming
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various CPD certificate will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the Hard Copy certificate for the title course (CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ (FCO-U61)) absolutely Free! Other Hard Copy certificates are available for £10 each.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.