Impact IT Training
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
CompTIA Security+ is one of the most recognized certifications in field of network and cyber security. This validates your knowledge and skills of Network and Cyber security foundation concepts. This certification will prepare you to start your career as Information security officer or Cyber Security Analyst.
You will be provided:
- Completely Instructor-Led training
- Experienced and qualified instructor
- Hands lab equipped with all modern
- security tools with 24/7 access.
- Free CompTIA official course material
- (Lecture slides, Lab Manual, Mock test)
- 100% passing guarantee or Free-Retraining
The Security+ exam covers the most important fundamental principles for securing a network and managing risk. Access control, identity management and cryptography are important topics on the exam, as well as selection of appropriate mitigation and deterrent techniques to address network attacks and vulnerabilities. Security concerns associated with cloud computing, BYOD and SCADA are addressed in the SY0-501 exam. We will provide you lab kit to prove your theoretical concepts.
Identify Security Fundamentals
- Identify information security concepts
- Identify Basic Security controls.
- Identify Basic Cryptography Concept
- Analysing Organisational Risks
- Analyse the Business Impact of Risks
Identify Security Threats
- Identify Types of Attackers
- Identify Social engineering attacks
- Identify Malware
- Identify Software Based Threats
Conducting Security Assessment
- Identify Vulnerabilities
- Access Vulnerabilities
- File and disk encryption
- Peripheral and component security
- Mobile device security
Public key infrastructure
- Public key cryptography
- Implementing public key infrastructure
- Web server security with PKI
Application and messaging security
- Application security
- E-mail security
- Social networking and messaging
Ports and protocols
- TCP/IP basics
- Protocol-based attacks
- Network devices
- Secure network topologies
- Secure networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Wireless network security
- Mobile device security
Remote access security
- Remote access
- Virtual private networks
Vulnerability testing and monitoring
- Risk and vulnerability assessment
- Auditing and logging
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Incident response
- Organizational policies
- Education and training
- Disposal and destruction
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster recovery
- Environmental controls
Who is this course for?
This course is targeted for those who want to make their career as Information Security officer, or Cyber Security Analyst, or Penetration Tester.
- This course does not have any official pre-requisite. You should have basic hardware and software knowledge of Computer (ideally CompTIA A+).
- CompTIA Network+ is recommended for those who have no prior background in networking.
This course is good start of making career in IT Security as:
- IT security officer
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.