Add to basket or enquire
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401 or JK0-018)
60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
IT security is paramount to organizations as cloud computing and mobile devices have changed the way we do business. With the massive amounts of data transmitted and stored on networks throughout the world, it’s essential to have effective security practices in place. That’s where CompTIA Security+ comes in. Get the Security+ certification to show that you have the skills to secure a network and deter hackers and you’re ready for the job.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course is designed to cover the following modules:
- Network Security
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Application, Data and Host Security
- Access Control and Identity Management
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401 or JK0-018)
- What is network security
- Understanding compliance and operational security
- Identifying threats and vulnerabilities
- Identifying application, data and host security and access control
- Learning cryptography
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
The method of Assessment:
- [The CompTIA SY0-401 or JK0-018 Security+ exam is 90 minutes long, consisting of 90 multiple choice and performance based questions.
- A mark of 750 (on a scale of 100-900) is required to pass the exam.
- You can sit this exam in the following languages: English, Japanese and Portuguese.
- The exam tests you on: network security, compliance and operation security, threats and vulnerabilities as well as application, data and host security. Also included are access control, identity management, and cryptography]
Recommended experience: It is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have aCompTIA Network+ certificate and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.
Please note: The official exam is not included and must be purchased separately.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CompTIA SY0-401 or JK0-018 Security+.
Who is this course for?
- System Engineers or PC builders wishing to improve their computer hardware knowledge
- PC engineers hoping to expand their hardware troubleshooting abilities
- IT support technicians and engineers who are responsible for the management and maintenance of networked PC resources and peripherals
- IT engineers who are in charge of developing the use of mobile technologies within the corporate network
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have a CompTIA Network+ certificate and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Security Specialist/Administrator
- Security Consultant
- Security or Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- IT Technician
- IT Engineer
- IT Support Analyst
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.