Add to basket or enquire
The CompTIA MB0-001: Mobility+ training course provides the skills and knowledge required to deploy, integrate, support and manage a mobile environment. Also learned during this course is how to ensure that proper security measures are maintained for devices and platforms in order to mitigate threats and risks.
This training course will enable you to stay ahead of the mobile-ready curve and validates knowledge in the latest mobility trends, as well as the ability to work with a wide variety of mobile technologies.
What you will learn:
- Mobile device management
- Mobile device troubleshooting
- Mobile device security
- Network infrastructure
- Remote access
- Threat mitigation
Why study online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Module 1: Over-The-Air Technologies
• Over-The-Air Technologies
• 802.11 Wireless Technologies – Part 1
• 802.11 Wireless Technologies – Part 2
• Radio Frequency
• RF Power Fun
• Issues With RF
• NON 802.11 Wireless
• Governing Bodies And Regulations
Module 2: Network Infrastructure
• Network Foundations – Part 1
• Network Foundations – Part 2
• Network Foundations – Part 3
• Network Foundations – Part 4
• OSI Model Review
• Wireless Terms And Terminology – Part 1
• Wireless Terms And Terminology – Part 2
• Wireless Media And Communication
• Unified Wireless Architecture
• SSIDs And VLANs
Module 3: Mobile Device Manager
• Mobile Device Management – Part 1
• Mobile Device Management – Part 2
• Profiles And Polices – Part 1
• Profiles And Polices – Part 2
• Enterprise Mail And Messaging
• Wireless Site Surveys – Part 1
• Wireless Site Surveys – Part 2
• Wireless Site Surveys – Part 3
• Wireless Site Surveys – Part 4
• 802.11 Wireless Device Management – Part 1
• 802.11 Wireless Device Management – Part 2
Module 4: Security
• Mobile Device Security
• Network Security 101
• Security Protocols – Part 1
• Security Protocols – Part 2
• Security Protocols – Part 3
• EAP Overview
• Encryption Overview – Part 1
• Encryption Overview – Part 2
• Common Security Troubleshooting
• Wireless Risks – Part 1
• Wireless Risks – Part 2
• Other Risks
Module 5: Troubleshooting
• Wireless Troubleshooting – Part 1
• Wireless Troubleshooting – Part 2
• Wireless Troubleshooting – Part 3
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
Who is this course for?
The CompTIA Mobility+ training course is perfectly suited to anyone who is looking to gain an in-depth understanding of the skills and knowledge required to work on mobile devices.
To study the CompTIA Mobility+ training course you are required to have the CompTIA Network+ certification, or the equivalent working knowledge (18 months experience in mobile device administration).
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.