Add to basket or enquire
If you are looking to advance your IT career, CompTIA Linux+ 2009 is perfect for you. Become competent in CompTIA Linux+ 2009 and succeed in your employment. The course has a technical hands-on approach on how to manage Linux systems, how to manage user administration, software configurations, file permissions and server systems and security.
- Gain an understanding of file system configuration on Linux.
- Manage user accounts.
- Monitor and schedule processes.
- Learn advanced file system operations.
- Learn how to configure networking parameters.
- Network settings and services
- Module 01: Installation
- Module 02: Using Linux
- Module 03: File and Directory Management
- Module 04: System Administration
- Module 05: Application Management
- Module 06: System Configuration
- Module 07: Process and Module Management
- Module 08: System Maintenance
- Module 09: Networking
- Module 10: File Sharing and Printing
- Module 11: Interoperability
- Module 12: Security
- Module 13: Web Environment
- Module 14: FTP and Email Services
- Module 15: Troubleshooting and Maintenance
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
This is a multiple choice, performance-based exam comprising of 60 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Passing score 500 (scale 200-800)
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in CompTIA Linux+ 2009.
The certificate will be awarded by CompTIA. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
The CompTIA Linux+ 2009 course is aimed at Linux Administrators, Technical and IT staff, Linux Programmers, Linux Security Administrators and aspiring learners who want to gain CompTIA Linux.
Individuals who have 12 months experience in Linux operating systems. A familiarity with Linux Shell programming is beneficial to understand the concepts in this course
- Network Administrator – £20,338 per annum
- Systems Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Linux System Administrator – £35,047 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.