Add to basket or enquire
IT security courses are becoming necessary for professionals with grown IT industry. If you are looking to climb up the career ladder in an IT enterprise, IT security courses like CompTIA Security+ is perfect for you. Become competent in CompTIA Security+ and succeed in your job role. Network security and risk management is an in-demand area of expertise who can apply CompTIA principles to boost their skills and knowledge and get certified in this course. With increased cyber threats from hackers and criminals constantly trying to steal information and harm infrastructure the demand for cyber security professionals in the industry have grown.
- Learn how to identify threats, attacks and vulnerabilities and respond with appropriate measure.
- Learn identity and access management.
- Best practices to implement and summarise risk management.
- Learn how to implement secure network architecture.
- Learn how to install and configure wireless network settings.
- Module 01: Security Fundamentals
- Module 02: Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Module 03: Data, Application, and Host Security
- Module 04: Implementing Network Security
- Module 05: Implementing Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management
- Module 06: Managing Certificates
- Module 07: Compliance and Op Security
- Module 08: Risk Management
- Module 09: Troubleshoot and Manage Incidents
- Module 10: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
This is a multiple choice, performance-based exam comprising of 90 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Passing score 750 (on a scale 100-900)
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in CompTIA Security+.
The certificate will be awarded by CompTIA. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
The CompTIA Security+ course is aimed at Linux Administrators, Technical and IT staff, Linux Programmers, Linux Security Administrators and aspiring learners who want to gain CompTIA Security+.
Individuals who have CompTIA Network+ and 2 years experience in IT administration with focus on security.
- Network Administrator – £20,338 per annum
- Systems Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Security Engineer – £25,467 per annum
- Linux System Administrator – £35,047 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How is the exam taken and certificate provided?
Kindly note that This is a multiple choice, performance-based exam comprising of 90 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Passing score 750 (on a scale 100-900) As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.