If you are looking to advance your career in IT in medical and clinic settings, the CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician course is perfect for you. Become competent in CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician and succeed in your employment. The course will give you the knowledge and skills required to install, manage and troubleshoot by providing high quality care to patients in hospitals.
- Gain an understanding in HIT standards, workflows and regulations in a healthcare environment.
- Learn healthcare acronyms and gain basic understanding of practice workflows.
- Learn to adhere to code of conduct and policies, security best practices.
- Learn how to support electronic health records in medical facilities.
- Module 01: Healthcare IT Fundamentals
- Module 02: The Medical Environment
- Module 03: Using IT in the Medical Workplace
- Module 04: Healthcare IT Technical Components
- Module 05: Providing Medical IT Support
- Module 06: Security
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
This is a multiple choice, performance-based exam.
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician.
The certificate will be awarded by CompTIA. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician course is aimed at IT professionals who want to show employers they have the skills and knowledge to work in various clinical settings.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is suitable for IT professionals with an interest in healthcare environments.
- Help Desk Technician – £18,437 per annum
Other jobs you can get
- Health IT Technician
- Health IT Worker
- IT Professional
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.